11-27-2015, 11:12 PM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
11/27/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
-PayPal Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes, he says I used the codes I bought when I fucking didn't.

Other comments:I paid him and he gave me two codes that were already used, I tried to redeem them in the p.s store but it gave me an error saying it was used already. Now he's saying I already used them as a way to cover himself. Just fucking ridiculous.
11-27-2015, 11:39 PM #2
Originally posted by Darth
Accused Scammer's Username: Sen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
11/27/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
-PayPal Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes, he says I used the codes I bought when I fucking didn't.

Other comments:I paid him and he gave me two codes that were already used, I tried to redeem them in the p.s store but it gave me an error saying it was used already. Now he's saying I already used them as a way to cover himself. Just fucking ridiculous.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
This dispute may be a difficult one to deal with, however I do have some ideas to settle this, though not both parties may be happy. On verdict, I will decide whether or not you should receive a refund.
11-28-2015, 09:01 AM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
I have no idea why he is doing this, I'm selling stuff for a long time now and i never had any problems with my customers. There is not even one dispute against me, he is just trying to get his money back since he already used the codes. I'm not going to refund him, HE is trying to scam ME.
11-28-2015, 10:14 AM #4
AFG
The One and Only
I like how he pretends he's telling the truth, either that or his dumb ass sold me expired fuckin psn cards. I can even show you my my psn account's wallet and transaction log if you want from my main account. And don't say "Oh he put it in a different account" it wouldn't make sense if I put the codes in a dummy account. Either way I just wan't my paypal refund back, I'm tired of idiots like him. The dumb part is he didn't even check if the codes he had were valid, he just gave them to me expecting it will work, but it turns out he gave me used codes. Illegitimate and untrustworthy user.
11-28-2015, 10:47 AM #5
Sen
Bullshit, stop trying to put something up. I even sent you a picture of the cards. 5 min after i sent you the codes you told me it's not working, hmm so what did you do in these 5 min? You redeemed the codes on your account and now you want your money back or new cards, it's not working like that. And if i get banned for this nonsense then it's okay. I'm not going to refund him, then i lost 2x $20 PSN cards for nothing.
11-28-2015, 11:03 AM #6
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Bullshit, stop trying to put something up. I even sent you a picture of the cards. 5 min after i sent you the codes you told me it's not working, hmm so what did you do in these 5 min? You redeemed the codes on your account and now you want your money back or new cards, it's not working like that. And if i get banned for this nonsense then it's okay. I'm not going to refund him, then i lost 2x $20 PSN cards for nothing.

What did I do in those 5 min? Well uhh lets see that's easy I checked to see if it worked and it didnt, I tried a second time cuz u told me I inputted it wrong and still the same error. So I then checked the second code u gave me and it said the samething. That's when I started to get pissed off cuz i paid for fucking bullshit. I even asked u if it was a U.S code or not just in case that was causing it. So again admit u fucking scammed me intentionally OR you gave me used codes that did not know of. You should input the codes in your console before selling it to people, meaning don't confirm the funds but just checks in the p.s store. So there you have it, you gave me junk for $20 fucking dollars. Im sure Insight knows who's right or wrong, and I want some sort of refund for my loss or equal back.
EDIT: Use your fucking head who takes the time to write up a scam report to just to "scam" the other user.
Last edited by AFG ; 11-28-2015 at 11:11 AM.
11-28-2015, 02:01 PM #7

Originally posted by Darth
What did I do in those 5 min? Well uhh lets see that's easy I checked to see if it worked and it didnt, I tried a second time cuz u told me I inputted it wrong and still the same error. So I then checked the second code u gave me and it said the samething. That's when I started to get pissed off cuz i paid for fucking bullshit. I even asked u if it was a U.S code or not just in case that was causing it. So again admit u fucking scammed me intentionally OR you gave me used codes that did not know of. You should input the codes in your console before selling it to people, meaning don't confirm the funds but just checks in the p.s store. So there you have it, you gave me junk for $20 fucking dollars. Im sure Insight knows who's right or wrong, and I want some sort of refund for my loss or equal back.
EDIT: Use your fucking head who takes the time to write up a scam report to just to "scam" the other user.

Violence won't solve anything. Calm yourselves.

Sen you bought these from Gamestop or Amazon according to your thread. Can you please provide a receipt or evidence of purchase including the date it was purchased. If it is a paper receipt, I will need your NGU name on it aswell.
11-28-2015, 06:35 PM #8
Sen
Originally posted by Mrs.
Violence won't solve anything. Calm yourselves.

Sen you bought these from Gamestop or Amazon according to your thread. Can you please provide a receipt or evidence of purchase including the date it was purchased. If it is a paper receipt, I will need your NGU name on it aswell.

No i bought these cards from a store, i can show you a picture of the cards. Maybe i have the receipt in my car, I'll have a look later when I'm done with work. I bought it 4 days ago, just to let you know.
11-29-2015, 01:59 PM #9
No i bought these cards from a store, i can show you a picture of the cards. Maybe i have the receipt in my car, I'll have a look later when I'm done with work. I bought it 4 days ago, just to let you know.

Alright try your best to provide proof of the cards and receipt please, thanks.
11-29-2015, 08:07 PM #10
Sen
Originally posted by Mrs.
Alright try your best to provide proof of the cards and receipt please, thanks.

Didn't find it, so how are we going to do this? You can have a look, i never had a dispute against me. There's not even one customer who's not happy with my service, so how come he is the first one saying I'm a scammer. I can't believe what this guy is trying to do right now. I'm pretty mad to be honest. This never happened to me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo