11-30-2015, 08:36 PM #1
luix
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sнαdow
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 30.11.2015/6:00 pm (GMT+1)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?: USD 115,-

Have you contacted the scammer?: YES
If yes, What did they say?: First he told me that he hasn't received the money and minutes later he was offline!!!

Other comments: you should close his thread: You must login or register to view this content. before others get scammed too!
@admin: please change the username "shadow" into "Sнαdow" on top of this thread -> "This dispute is between: luix and shadow".
Last edited by Insight ; 12-01-2015 at 05:15 PM.
11-30-2015, 10:06 PM #2
Originally posted by luix View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Sнαdow
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 30.11.2015/6:00 pm (GMT+1)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?: USD 115,-

Have you contacted the scammer?: YES
If yes, What did they say?: First he told me that he hasn't received the money and minutes later he was offline!!!

Other comments: you should close his thread: You must login or register to view this content. before others get scammed too!
@admin: please change the username "shadow" into "Sнαdow" on top of this thread -> "This dispute is between: luix and shadow".

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
12-01-2015, 07:21 AM #3
luix
Little One
Sнαdow sent me 4 codes, which should be USD 50 each. guess what! correct, the codes are not working! this guy is a liar!!!!

code1:

code2:

code3:

code4:

transaction history:

deleted by luix

purchase history:

deleted by luix

on this pic you see uncharted nathan drake collection, which i also bought here from "rob412". also bought 2 acc. already from "BurtE" and gtav service from "sexydane". never had any problem!

never used this codes, just tried to redeem them but they didn't work. now he tries to tell me, that i have used the codes and try to scam him!!! fu.... liar this guy!!! i made business with some guys on the forum and never had problems, ask BurtE for example! why i should scam him, when he offered me psn cards for almost half the price?!?! makes no sense, iam happy to get psn cards cheap and i pay for them, as everyone should do.

skype chat:

as you can see, first he told me that he didn't receive the money, then 1,5 hours later he told me that the money is not visible on his account -> thats one of the lies: paypal transfers are visible within 5 mins (max!). after that he was "absent" as you can see on the skype pics. then i woke up in the morning and he has sent me codes. i tried them immediately after waking up, but they were already used or not valid! i think that he used the codes himself or never had them!!! if his phone died, then skype would have told me he is offline and not absent.

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 12-03-2015 at 11:24 AM.
12-01-2015, 05:20 PM #4
Sнαdow sent me 4 codes, which should be USD 50 each. guess what! correct, the codes are not working! this guy is a liar!!!!

as you can see, first he told me that he didn't receive the money, then 1,5 hours later he told me that the money is not visible on his account -> thats one of the lies: paypal transfers are visible within 5 mins (max!). after that he was "absent" as you can see on the skype pics. then i woke up in the morning and he has sent me codes. i tried them immediately after waking up, but they were already used or not valid! i think that he used the codes himself or never had them!!! if his phone died, then skype would have told me he is offline and not absent.

greets luix

There was an error that was partially my fault leading to Shadow not being able to respond. Therefore, his 48 hours will begin from now, he has 48 hours to respond.
Last edited by Insight ; 12-03-2015 at 05:11 PM.
12-02-2015, 07:39 AM #5
luix
Little One
all i can say.... blablabla in your next life you should visit school more often!
i knew that you are not able to bring up a proof, i knew that you are one of the most stupid persons i have ever met on a forum. at least i know how you feel, because at the moment i sent you money i realised that i was as stupid as you (at least for a short period of time in my life). you are a scumbag!!!

thanks to a very friendly user on this forum who gave me a great hint! i can now proof that you sent me fake codes! BIG THX to this user:

"Hey I don't wanna get involved in your dispute man, but the PSN codes the guy gave you are FAKE.

all psn codes must have the form of ****-**N*-**** , they must have an 'N' in them as their 7th character; just trying to help. For example AKNL-H3N5-P7T7 . What he sent you has no N..."

i checked all my codes i have bought the last couple of month and its true! ALL PSN CODES have an "N" as their 7th character! for example the UC: nathan drake collection key: "RTQC-D5NN-****" or 3 month ps+ for us psn: "5HF3-GMNK-****". if an admin wants proof of that, i have a play-asia account, there i bought many psn codes and all have an N as 7th character!!!!

you now have the chance to send me my money back! if not, i promise you will pay for that, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but believe me, you will pay for this you fuc....g scammer!!!!

nough said, cant believe that i sent this idiot money!
please ngu admins ban this guy for lifetime!!!!!

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 12-02-2015 at 08:08 AM.
12-02-2015, 04:14 PM #6
all i can say.... blablabla in your next life you should visit school more often!
i knew that you are not able to bring up a proof, i knew that you are one of the most stupid persons i have ever met on a forum. at least i know how you feel, because at the moment i sent you money i realised that i was as stupid as you (at least for a short period of time in my life). you are a scumbag!!!

thanks to a very friendly user on this forum who gave me a great hint! i can now proof that you sent me fake codes! BIG THX to this user:

"Hey I don't wanna get involved in your dispute man, but the PSN codes the guy gave you are FAKE.

all psn codes must have the form of ****-**N*-**** , they must have an 'N' in them as their 7th character; just trying to help. For example AKNL-H3N5-P7T7 . What he sent you has no N..."

i checked all my codes i have bought the last couple of month and its true! ALL PSN CODES have an "N" as their 7th character! for example the UC: nathan drake collection key: "RTQC-D5NN-****" or 3 month ps+ for us psn: "5HF3-GMNK-****". if an admin wants proof of that, i have a play-asia account, there i bought many psn codes and all have an N as 7th character!!!!

you now have the chance to send me my money back! if not, i promise you will pay for that, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but believe me, you will pay for this you fuc....g scammer!!!!

nough said, cant believe that i sent this idiot money!
please ngu admins ban this guy for lifetime!!!!!

greets luix

Originally posted by dow
All I can say is that it's partially my fault for not getting back to him in time because yes, my phone DID die. However, as soon as I got home I was able to send the codes, and I have no idea what timezone you're on. The codes DID in fact work, because I had recently purchased them from amazon, and sold them to NOBODY else. This user is simply trying to claim that I sent him false codes so that I either refund him or buy him another 4 codes but I will not.

The "N" as the 7th character of PSN cards seems to hold true. I have checked through previous disputes and personal cards.
That being said, Shadow you have 48 hours to provide proof of your purchase on Amazon. I want proof of the code from Amazon and date it was purchased. If there's anything else to prove your innocence feel free to include it.
12-03-2015, 08:17 AM #7
luix
Little One
morning mrs. claus and ngu team,

i saw you banned this idiot now. thank you for that. i know my money is gone forever, but at least i was able to show you who the real scammer is. its sad that those people exist, but we have to live with the fact that not everyone is telling the truth and not everyone is a "good" person. it was my fault to just send him money without a proper proof.
to compensate my lost of over 100 USD, i would like to ask you (ngu team) if it is possible to get shadow's elite membership. i know its not the fault of ngu or the admins that i have lost money, but at least this would make the lost of money not that painful if you give me his elite membership.

thanks to mrs. claus and escpecially putin who helped me in this dispute!

please think about my suggestion.

before you close this thread, please let me delete the links to some pics. there are some personal data visible and i dont want to share this with the rest of the world any longer.

greets luix
12-03-2015, 10:18 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
morning mrs. claus and ngu team,

i saw you banned this idiot now. thank you for that. i know my money is gone forever, but at least i was able to show you who the real scammer is. its sad that those people exist, but we have to live with the fact that not everyone is telling the truth and not everyone is a "good" person. it was my fault to just send him money without a proper proof.
to compensate my lost of over 100 USD, i would like to ask you (ngu team) if it is possible to get shadow's elite membership. i know its not the fault of ngu or the admins that i have lost money, but at least this would make the lost of money not that painful if you give me his elite membership.

thanks to mrs. claus and escpecially putin who helped me in this dispute!

please think about my suggestion.

before you close this thread, please let me delete the links to some pics. there are some personal data visible and i dont want to share this with the rest of the world any longer.

greets luix

You can just contact paypal and tell them you did not authorise the payment or you did not receive what you paid for and they will reverse the payment.
12-03-2015, 11:26 AM #9
luix
Little One
told paypal what happened. i think they cant help me with this, but there is still hope.

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 12-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.
12-03-2015, 05:08 PM #10
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo