02-08-2016, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against TechMods-
Service Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

So I was looking for Destiny services and I noticed he had a lot of feedback so I figured his prices were decent enough after talking with him on skype and he already had feedback. It's the internet you can never tell really who is trustworthy but great feedback is usually a good start.

He wanted to check my character so he asked for my psn info in which I gave to him (had not paid him yet at this point and never did thankfully). I normally would not had given my info to him but luckily psn is easy enough to know if someone tries to change something since you get an immediate e-mail alert and resetting it is just as easy.

I should of read some of the newer post made by some of his previous buyers though because apparently he has done this before.
This is another post from his thread in which where he did the job for someone but then changed the guys password as well.
You must login or register to view this content.

Below is screenshots of the skype convo and the email with timestamp where he changed the password and I quickly reset it 4 minutes later.

Furthermore I noticed right after talking to him on skype that he removed his skype contact information from his thread which I found fishy. Let me know if you need more information.

EDIT: Like I said I never paid him, just trusted him based off his feedback that he wouldn't do anything such as editing account information or changing password. I just want to prevent this from happening to someone who is less tech savvy enough to know how to recover their account quickly.

02-08-2016, 04:15 PM #2
Originally posted by blackthorn11 View Post
Dispute against TechMods-
Service Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

So I was looking for Destiny services and I noticed he had a lot of feedback so I figured his prices were decent enough after talking with him on skype and he already had feedback. It's the internet you can never tell really who is trustworthy but great feedback is usually a good start.

He wanted to check my character so he asked for my psn info in which I gave to him (had not paid him yet at this point and never did thankfully). I normally would not had given my info to him but luckily psn is easy enough to know if someone tries to change something since you get an immediate e-mail alert and resetting it is just as easy.

I should of read some of the newer post made by some of his previous buyers though because apparently he has done this before.
This is another post from his thread in which where he did the job for someone but then changed the guys password as well.

Below is screenshots of the skype convo and the email with timestamp where he changed the password and I quickly reset it 4 minutes later.

Furthermore I noticed right after talking to him on skype that he removed his skype contact information from his thread which I found fishy. Let me know if you need more information.

EDIT: Like I said I never paid him, just trusted him based off his feedback that he wouldn't do anything such as editing account information or changing password. I just want to prevent this from happening to someone who is less tech savvy enough to know how to recover their account quickly.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond to see how he can explain this...
02-08-2016, 09:35 PM #3
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond to see how he can explain this...

The info was never changed... Insight do you really think I would ruin my solid reputation which has never gotten even one tiniest bit of bad complaint for an account which doesn't even have one character above light 300? Really?? That is the best destiny service shop, the most rated.. do you really think I would ruin that rep like that?? As of the second guy he speaks of, he bought a service like a month ago or something.. already dealt and spoke with him and cleared to him that it was not me.
02-08-2016, 09:39 PM #4
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Also.. May I see the dates on those PSN e-mails?
02-08-2016, 09:53 PM #5
Originally posted by TechMods
Also.. May I see the dates on those PSN e-mails?

If it wasn't you for the first time, how did you guys manage to reach a resolution? What caused the password to be changed? I'm just curious. There is nothing solidly proving that you personally changed the passwords, I just want to see your response and if we can see what caused this.
02-08-2016, 09:55 PM #6

Both match timestamps of the skype conversation as well. I reset my password after receiving an immediate email that my password was changing.
No one else has my login information, I have never used any services from this forum as well. The fact that you are using your feedback to try to protect you is the VERY reason you changed my password because you thought it would protect you. You can try to dig your way out of this all you want but timestamps do not lie.
02-08-2016, 09:57 PM #7
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
If it wasn't you for the first time, how did you guys manage to reach a resolution? What caused the password to be changed? I'm just curious. There is nothing solidly proving that you personally changed the passwords, I just want to see your response and if we can see what caused this.

We didn't really come to a resolution. We basically talked and I explained how it was not me... at the end all was cool cause he safely had the account back and the person who did change it even did raids and stuff for him... so it was all cool..
02-08-2016, 09:58 PM #8
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by blackthorn11 View Post

Both match timestamps of the skype conversation as well. I reset my password after receiving an immediate email that my password was changing.
No one else has my login information, I have never used any services from this forum as well. The fact that you are using your feedback to try to protect you is the VERY reason you changed my password because you thought it would protect you. You can try to dig your way out of this all you want but timestamps do not lie.

Well, you say you are very techsavvy.. how do I know those time stamps are not faked by inspect element. I wasn't born yesterday Smile

Neither am I using my rep to cover my actions... I am simply stating the fact that I wouldn't change password to a shitty account which has no value to me and ruined my rep by doing so.
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM #9
This is not related to this website but after doing some digging on epicnpc he has already been banned there from scamming with proof.

02-08-2016, 10:00 PM #10
Originally posted by TechMods
Well, you say you are very techsavvy.. how do I know those time stamps are not faked by inspect element. I wasn't born yesterday Smile

Neither am I using my rep to cover my actions... I am simply stating the fact that I wouldn't change password to a shitty account which has no value to me and ruined my rep by doing so.

Because I have zero issues with letting Insight remote into my computer via TeamViewer to see the timestamps for himself. How is that for tech savvy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo