04-05-2016, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This seller claims in his homepage of this website the following :

I'm familiar with what trophies should be earned before others, and how far apart they should be.. I have been a legit trophy hunter now for over 4 years so know a lot about the popular games. You can tell me a start date and finish, and I'll carefully go through each trophy putting the correct times (I also look at legit trophy holders for correct times and compare).

With all that being said, i ended up banned and removed for good from PSNprofiles.com and removed from the leaderboards and all site statistics of psntrophyleaders.com and why ? because of his messed up careless work on timestamps that he claimed that he knows all about them and not only that ..
as a result i had to do double checking on most of the trophies that i purchased from him and i found disasters and bullshit timestamps and it proved to me that he knows nothing about legit timestamps and when he doesn't know he should at least check other legit trophy hunters as he claimed but obviously he just hack trophies as fast as possible just to finish work on them but hey i am paying you money and you are making a living out of it either you do the perfect job or you don't do this at all !!!

Anyway i contacted him and he fixed 2 to 3 games but as i had to check the rest i told him there are at least 10 more to fix and from there he disappeared
and no longer replying to my messages it's been almost 2 weeks now and nothing from him, so i tried to contact him again to make a new deal and also he refuses to answer to me so in order not to misjudge him that he is super busy i made a fake account asking him about his service and he replied right after i sent him the message so that's a proof of refusing to cooperate with me anymore after i've been his loyal customer and one of the best.
He even deleted me from PSN friends after he used to call me buddy but because now i am no longer beneficial as i used to, leaving me hanging with fake and corrupted timestamps done by him.
In all fairness i deserve a refund on all the wrong messed up trophies that were done by him but he even doesn't respond when i tell him i'll pay you 5$
If needed i can show you every proof for every transaction and every game that needs to be fixed but this will take a lot of time all i want here is for him to fix what he messed up it's not about money.
I didn't wanna do this and talk about it in public but he left me no choice, what's pathetic is lots of people praising his service but sooner or later they will be flagged and will discover how careless his work is.

Buyer BEWARE !!!
04-05-2016, 10:34 PM #2
Originally posted by greatmazinger View Post
This seller claims in his homepage of this website the following :

I'm familiar with what trophies should be earned before others, and how far apart they should be.. I have been a legit trophy hunter now for over 4 years so know a lot about the popular games. You can tell me a start date and finish, and I'll carefully go through each trophy putting the correct times (I also look at legit trophy holders for correct times and compare).

With all that being said, i ended up banned and removed for good from PSNprofiles.com and removed from the leaderboards and all site statistics of psntrophyleaders.com and why ? because of his messed up careless work on timestamps that he claimed that he knows all about them and not only that ..
as a result i had to do double checking on most of the trophies that i purchased from him and i found disasters and bullshit timestamps and it proved to me that he knows nothing about legit timestamps and when he doesn't know he should at least check other legit trophy hunters as he claimed but obviously he just hack trophies as fast as possible just to finish work on them but hey i am paying you money and you are making a living out of it either you do the perfect job or you don't do this at all !!!

Anyway i contacted him and he fixed 2 to 3 games but as i had to check the rest i told him there are at least 10 more to fix and from there he disappeared
and no longer replying to my messages it's been almost 2 weeks now and nothing from him, so i tried to contact him again to make a new deal and also he refuses to answer to me so in order not to misjudge him that he is super busy i made a fake account asking him about his service and he replied right after i sent him the message so that's a proof of refusing to cooperate with me anymore after i've been his loyal customer and one of the best.
He even deleted me from PSN friends after he used to call me buddy but because now i am no longer beneficial as i used to, leaving me hanging with fake and corrupted timestamps done by him.
In all fairness i deserve a refund on all the wrong messed up trophies that were done by him but he even doesn't respond when i tell him i'll pay you 5$
If needed i can show you every proof for every transaction and every game that needs to be fixed but this will take a lot of time all i want here is for him to fix what he messed up it's not about money.
I didn't wanna do this and talk about it in public but he left me no choice, what's pathetic is lots of people praising his service but sooner or later they will be flagged and will discover how careless his work is.

Buyer BEWARE !!!

Can you please update your dispute to follow these guidelines here: You must login or register to view this content. ensuring you provide sufficient evidence. All I can work with right now is your word of mouth.
I'd also like to point out that this service has been here at NGU for nearly 3 years without any issues, I'm concerned that only now has someone opened a dispute with this service. So, as stated before, I need sufficient evidence from you to prove your accusation.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-05-2016, 11:58 PM #3
That will need a lot of work and time but i will give you every single detail about our deals
04-06-2016, 02:05 PM #4
That will need a lot of work and time but i will give you every single detail about our deals

Originally posted by DesperateAngel
LOL

No payment was made - I am not interested in fixing 10 games.. I have too many customers right now and fixing games is a pain in the ass.

This isn't a dispute, this is the guy upset that I stopped replying..

Here's what I want from you, greatmazinger, I want proof of your illegitimate time stamps and proof that those were done by DA which led to the ban of your account on the leaderboard sites. However, I also need you to prove that DA had guaranteed somewhere on the site or through chat that you would not be banned on these websites through these trophies. I know for a fact that just because they have "legit time stamps" doesn't mean psntrophyleaders will not flag your account for suspicious activity. I've seen it happen before.

As for DA's no payment claim is this for the initial payment or the offer he proposed to get his trophies resolved?
04-06-2016, 03:24 PM #5
LOOL

Ok then don't tell us that you do 100% legit timestamps this is a scam and hypocrisy ....you said to me time and time again if they are your mistake you will fix them..and if they are my mistake i will pay and the 2 cases present ...so why should i pay you for the ones you ruined if you said you will fix them....you have too many customers this is your problem not mine...and fixing trophies is a pain in the ass well do your job right with 100% customer care and it won't be
04-06-2016, 04:44 PM #6
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Here's what I want from you, greatmazinger, I want proof of your illegitimate time stamps and proof that those were done by DA which led to the ban of your account on the leaderboard sites. However, I also need you to prove that DA had guaranteed somewhere on the site or through chat that you would not be banned on these websites through these trophies. I know for a fact that just because they have "legit time stamps" doesn't mean psntrophyleaders will not flag your account for suspicious activity. I've seen it happen before.

As for DA's no payment claim is this for the initial payment or the offer he proposed to get his trophies resolved?

Proof that he mentioned somewhere that i won't be banned from those websites ? well when he says 100% safe it should mean 100% safe in everything...and by me getting banned then it is not 100% safe and if his work isn't guaranteed why don't you then ask him that he informed all buyers that i can't guarantee you that you won't get banned from the websites ?

as for the screenshots i will PM them to you alright ? and he says no payment was done...well of course no payment was done because he refuses to reply and to sort this problem i have ordered trophies from him and the selection was wrong by me and i told him i'll be paying him for these and i've said this many times now
04-06-2016, 05:36 PM #7
For the ones you ruined sir no...i am talking about for the ones i wrongfully chosen ...i offered you a price and you refused to reply ..there is a judge in here and he is the one who decides whether this is closed or not ..but you are just trying your best to get rid of that Smile
04-06-2016, 05:51 PM #8
Yeah your right but is it your right to ruin timestamps and refuse to fix or even reply and run away from me as much as you can ? you even refused to discuss it with me
04-06-2016, 11:23 PM #9
Yeah your right but is it your right to ruin timestamps and refuse to fix or even reply and run away from me as much as you can ? you even refused to discuss it with me

You offered me a price - I wasn't interested

That's my right

I can confirm with the evidence I have been provided that some of the timestamps are in an invalid order which is clearly illegitimate. DesperateAngel, your thread also claims that you "carefully go through each trophy putting the correct times" and that buyers "WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM ANY PLAYSTATION LEADERBOARD WEBSITES". Because of this, I feel that in order to resolve this dispute you should be standing by your claims and complete the service as advertised. Therefore I must ask you to fix these time stamps for greatmazinger whether his price was right or not. He paid for your service, it is incomplete/incorrect.
04-06-2016, 11:36 PM #10

You offered me a price - I wasn't interested

That's my right

Not true.

He provided his own time stamps along with the trophies.. I followed them to the letter... Later on he realizes HIS mistakes.. I told him in previous emails I've never played the games in question - He only asked for online trophies.. and some of which require offline trophies to be earnt prior, he later admitted this in emails (keep in mind this is like 6 months ago? why couldnt he bring up the fact his own times he provided were inaccurate) that the times he provided got him flagged.

If I paid someone to paint my house a certain color then 6 months later decided I made a mistake and wanted it changed to a different color, do I pay again?

I'm not trying to be an ass here, and if I had done the times myself.. I would feel like it's my job to man up and repair them.. but having him provide the times/trophy titles.. This isn't my mistake nor is it my problem.

I see, I was not aware of this. Can you provide some sort of proof for this that I can work with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo