04-23-2016, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Bought a platinum service that was never provided day 19 April
Proof of ONSITE contact You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that NGU User and KiK user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
KiK Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact ; You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 18/04/2016 - You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; proof 1 - You must login or register to view this content. proof 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
His request asking the money and claiming he would be doing in the next day : proof - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20 Dollars, plus taxes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He tried to do the service 2 and half days after my contact when he said he would be doing this next day first in the morning, since he has trophies folders only he got the error d55, because my account isnt compatible, but normally you can verify this on the bruteforce application before resigning, he told me to create a dummie account and i actually did, but since he never logged in it or neither got a save from it to resign hout giving any esplanation, i ended gaving up on the service and looked for another ngu member who accepted to do this for me, i gently asked for a refund several times even after the error he got and he allways said that couldnt be possible, since he allready started resigning, i waited more 48 hours for a solution and nothing came up, neither the service or a refund, so i decided to chargeback on paypal, and user Zane almost immediatly wrote a message on KiK crying about this stating he could dispute on ngu, and i tried one last time to esplain he doesnt have any reason because he cannot charge 20 bucks for something he didnt do, and told him i would open the dispute myself, even yesterday esplained this situation on his Trophy shop and asked a refund, he never cared or gave attention to this so i give up on getting a solution with this user, some people just because they have some reputation, think they can and have the right to do whatever they want to new users.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and doesnt provide the service he offers, he also refuses to refund money or reply to his costumers like he should do, all he keeps doing is getting non mature excuses claiming he had no time or was busy this week and the person who pays for a service doesnt have any obligation to wait for the seller disponibility, from the moment several arrangements where proposed and seller never make it in time, i allready opened a charge back too on paypal, first time i brought on NGU i lost 50 Bucks, i am not going to lose again more 20, so the user should be punished. Thank You!
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-23-2016 at 04:11 AM.
04-23-2016, 01:02 PM #2
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Bought a platinum service that was never provided day 19 April
Proof of ONSITE contact You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that NGU User and KiK user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
KiK Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact ; You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 18/04/2016 - You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; proof 1 - You must login or register to view this content. proof 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
His request asking the money and claiming he would be doing in the next day : proof - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20 Dollars, plus taxes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He tried to do the service 2 and half days after my contact when he said he would be doing this next day first in the morning, since he has trophies folders only he got the error d55, because my account isnt compatible, but normally you can verify this on the bruteforce application before resigning, he told me to create a dummie account and i actually did, but since he never logged in it or neither got a save from it to resign hout giving any esplanation, i ended gaving up on the service and looked for another ngu member who accepted to do this for me, i gently asked for a refund several times even after the error he got and he allways said that couldnt be possible, since he allready started resigning, i waited more 48 hours for a solution and nothing came up, neither the service or a refund, so i decided to chargeback on paypal, and user Zane almost immediatly wrote a message on KiK crying about this stating he could dispute on ngu, and i tried one last time to esplain he doesnt have any reason because he cannot charge 20 bucks for something he didnt do, and told him i would open the dispute myself, even yesterday esplained this situation on his Trophy shop and asked a refund, he never cared or gave attention to this so i give up on getting a solution with this user, some people just because they have some reputation, think they can and have the right to do whatever they want to new users.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and doesnt provide the service he offers, he also refuses to refund money or reply to his costumers like he should do, all he keeps doing is getting non mature excuses claiming he had no time or was busy this week and the person who pays for a service doesnt have any obligation to wait for the seller disponibility, from the moment several arrangements where proposed and seller never make it in time, i allready opened a charge back too on paypal, first time i brought on NGU i lost 50 Bucks, i am not going to lose again more 20, so the user should be punished. Thank You!

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-23-2016, 03:39 PM #3
Zane
Banned
Alright for one, this guy spammed my phone from the moment i went to bed to the moment i woke up. I stated i was busy and just couldn't get to it at this time. He agreed. So then time went on and i said, would u like 100 plats instead of the 30? He agreed. I added the plats on his account but when i went to sync i got the error that his account ID will not allow me to sync. So i told him He said ok and then we agreed that he can make a new account. He did and then when i was adding the plats on his account he starts telling me oh nvm i dont want it i have someone else. Then he asked for a refund and i told him i cant refund you due to the fact i have started the service twice and then u went and got someone else. Yesterday he has charged back the money on paypal.
04-23-2016, 05:35 PM #4
Originally posted by Zane View Post
Alright for one, this guy spammed my phone from the moment i went to bed to the moment i woke up. I stated i was busy and just couldn't get to it at this time. He agreed. So then time went on and i said, would u like 100 plats instead of the 30? He agreed. I added the plats on his account but when i went to sync i got the error that his account ID will not allow me to sync. So i told him He said ok and then we agreed that he can make a new account. He did and then when i was adding the plats on his account he starts telling me oh nvm i dont want it i have someone else. Then he asked for a refund and i told him i cant refund you due to the fact i have started the service twice and then u went and got someone else. Yesterday he has charged back the money on paypal.

Before you start with stupid excuses, first, i spammed your phone because you said you would be doing the service the very next day, like we agreed i paid 20 bucks in advance for your work, second you never said you were busy when we agreed on this transaction, you only stated after i started raging at you from the moment i saw nothing coming from you, third, you never logged in to the dummie account to start working on the account, if you did, prove it! forth , yes i did create a dummie like i stated from my first post on this dispute, because otherwise you i admit what i do and i dont search non sense excuses when i fail at somebody, fifth i asked for a refund several times, even the day when you got the error i asked for a refund, you allways said, you couldnt do it because you allready started resigning folders, if you never logged with the dummie account how could you even start resigning? sixth! - obviously i gaved up on the deal just like i allready said from the moment i saw you couldnt do it, plus i am not forced to start using a dummie account when other more professional sellers who actually know what they are doing can do it with errors or without them and last, yes i did charge back yesterday when i opened this dispute too, because for me you are still a scammer from the moment you dont actually give a f!!! about your costumers, maybe i should take screenshots from all the conversation so everyone can actually realise your lack of care on this matter, and to finish, if you really were a serious guy you would think like this ( if i cant do it and since he asked i should refund him freely ), you are the one giving a service here, not me, from my side i was fair enough and kind with you, i paid, i asked for a service and was pretty correct, from the moment you fail on me, and even after warning you, you still didnt gave a fuck and still groaned saying you would open a dispute, there you go you dont need to do it, i did it myself, remember i even offered you plus 10 bucks to do the service faster, and yes i would pay i have 1 word only. You have no right to keep the money, simply because you tried! Grow up son, i am not 16, i am 35, act like a man if you wanna be respected, if i had myself a CFW ps3 i could do trophie folders ( 30 or 100 plats ) in 1 hour and half, even less, thank you!
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-23-2016 at 05:45 PM.
04-23-2016, 07:55 PM #5

Before you start with stupid excuses, first, i spammed your phone because you said you would be doing the service the very next day, like we agreed i paid 20 bucks in advance for your work, second you never said you were busy when we agreed on this transaction, you only stated after i started raging at you from the moment i saw nothing coming from you, third, you never logged in to the dummie account to start working on the account, if you did, prove it! forth , yes i did create a dummie like i stated from my first post on this dispute, because otherwise you i admit what i do and i dont search non sense excuses when i fail at somebody, fifth i asked for a refund several times, even the day when you got the error i asked for a refund, you allways said, you couldnt do it because you allready started resigning folders, if you never logged with the dummie account how could you even start resigning? sixth! - obviously i gaved up on the deal just like i allready said from the moment i saw you couldnt do it, plus i am not forced to start using a dummie account when other more professional sellers who actually know what they are doing can do it with errors or without them and last, yes i did charge back yesterday when i opened this dispute too, because for me you are still a scammer from the moment you dont actually give a f!!! about your costumers, maybe i should take screenshots from all the conversation so everyone can actually realise your lack of care on this matter, and to finish, if you really were a serious guy you would think like this ( if i cant do it and since he asked i should refund him freely ), you are the one giving a service here, not me, from my side i was fair enough and kind with you, i paid, i asked for a service and was pretty correct, from the moment you fail on me, and even after warning you, you still didnt gave a fuck and still groaned saying you would open a dispute, there you go you dont need to do it, i did it myself, remember i even offered you plus 10 bucks to do the service faster, and yes i would pay i have 1 word only. You have no right to keep the money, simply because you tried! Grow up son, i am not 16, i am 35, act like a man if you wanna be respected, if i had myself a CFW ps3 i could do trophie folders ( 30 or 100 plats ) in 1 hour and half, even less, thank you!

Hate to say it Zane, even though you may have attempted to sync trophies to his account you must either complete your service or refund. Currently ViktorBLACKOPS3 has received nothing with his payment. I can suggest some methods to resolve this:
1) You either refund the payment
2) You guys can work on a deal that involves syncing the trophies with the current amount paid

Also, just reading through the original post, has the chargeback gone through by any chance?
04-24-2016, 03:03 AM #6
Not yet , its still pendent, if i get my money back , i will keep you informed, however i still think the user should be punished from the moment , it was never my intention to be forced to open 2 disputes without any necessary if the seller was actually a serious person, thats the reason i did open this dispute users who lack seriousness to others even if they are new shouldnt be allowed to sell in the first place, it gives a awfull reputation to the community , when you are new. I allready lost 70 dolars with 2 transactions on 3 deals, wich shows what kind of persons are around. This is obviously my 2 cents, at the same time i am not here to create problems to anyone, i just want my money back, and in fact, even after making me waste 2 days waiting on him , he did try , but hes not capable of being a serious seller , from the moment he also lacks the knowledge to do this kind of service , so from my side i dont want a service arrangement again with this person, because i cannot trust him. Thank you
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-24-2016 at 03:07 AM.
04-24-2016, 07:48 PM #7

Not yet , its still pendent, if i get my money back , i will keep you informed, however i still think the user should be punished from the moment , it was never my intention to be forced to open 2 disputes without any necessary if the seller was actually a serious person, thats the reason i did open this dispute users who lack seriousness to others even if they are new shouldnt be allowed to sell in the first place, it gives a awfull reputation to the community , when you are new. I allready lost 70 dolars with 2 transactions on 3 deals, wich shows what kind of persons are around. This is obviously my 2 cents, at the same time i am not here to create problems to anyone, i just want my money back, and in fact, even after making me waste 2 days waiting on him , he did try , but hes not capable of being a serious seller , from the moment he also lacks the knowledge to do this kind of service , so from my side i dont want a service arrangement again with this person, because i cannot trust him. Thank you

So, Zane can you issue a refund through PayPal?
04-24-2016, 08:25 PM #8
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
So, Zane can you issue a refund through PayPal?

Yeah if he cancels the charge back.
04-24-2016, 08:37 PM #9
Yeah if he cancels the charge back.

Can't you issue a refund on the dispute opened on PayPal?
04-24-2016, 08:57 PM #10
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can't you issue a refund on the dispute opened on PayPal?

nvm, he already got the refund

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo