06-23-2016, 04:43 AM #1
pureisuteshon
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well like a week ago he made a deal to buy trophies he said he would pay vea psn card all was good till the job was done then he proceeded to try and buy more with codes for psn card that do not work. All I want is to be paid for what I have already done. Then he uses the excuse of he was scammed himself. Its not like he even has to pay me that much.

He got is job done now were is the money he keeps telling me he will pay me.

Accused Scammer's Username: IAARON94
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sold psn trophies

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: About a week or 2 ago

How much?: 5 pound uk psn card

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I dont really understand what hes trying to say. First he says he got scammed for the cards then he says i trying to scam him so I do not really understand what hes trying to say. All I know is I want paid for the work I did.

Other comments:

All I want is the is paid what he owes me.
Last edited by pureisuteshon ; 06-23-2016 at 02:33 PM.
06-23-2016, 01:55 PM #2
Originally posted by pureisuteshon View Post
Well like a week ago he made a deal to buy trophies he said he would pay vea psn card all was good till the job was done then he proceeded to try and buy more with codes for psn card that do not work. All I want is to be paid for what I have already done. Then he uses the excuse of he was scammed himself. Its not like he even has to pay me that much.

He got is job done now were is the money he keeps telling me he will pay me.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please update your dispute to follow this format: You must login or register to view this content.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
06-23-2016, 02:39 PM #3
pureisuteshon
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please update your dispute to follow this format: You must login or register to view this content.

I hope I did it correctly but I did update my dispute. At this point I don't think hes gonna pay your just going to ban and hes probably just going to make another account and keep trying to scam people to get free trophies. He does not even seem like he wants to respond no more.
Last edited by pureisuteshon ; 06-23-2016 at 02:56 PM.
06-25-2016, 12:25 AM #4
I hope I did it correctly but I did update my dispute. At this point I don't think hes gonna pay your just going to ban and hes probably just going to make another account and keep trying to scam people to get free trophies. He does not even seem like he wants to respond no more.

User will be given a little longer to respond seeing as he was responding to the other dispute. He may have missed this one. Awaiting his response.
06-25-2016, 12:29 AM #5
pureisuteshon
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User will be given a little longer to respond seeing as he was responding to the other dispute. He may have missed this one. Awaiting his response.

I dout it is he just doesnt care hes just trying to dodge the bullet its pretty clear hes not gonna pay just keep making excuse after excuse until who ever gets tired of it and bans him fight with him all you want its clear hes not gonna listen. Just instead of arguing tell him to pay or get banned end of story why fight when its basically proven he is guilty he cant prove his incense when 2 people basically have proof he scammed and one of them is on the site itself.
06-25-2016, 12:35 AM #6
I dout it is he just doesnt care hes just trying to dodge the bullet its pretty clear hes not gonna pay just keep making excuse after excuse until who ever gets tired of it and bans him fight with him all you want its clear hes not gonna listen. Just instead of arguing tell him to pay or get banned end of story why fight when its basically proven he is guilty he cant prove his incense when 2 people basically have proof he scammed and one of them is on the site itself.

Just following how the site works. I'll have to await his response.
06-28-2016, 12:00 PM #7

User has been banned for failing to provide sufficient evidence to support his case.
Sorry I couldn't help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo