06-27-2016, 09:20 PM #1
Saggs
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I brought 2 menus off semjasesdev but only got 1 licence with 2 menu when I questioned semjase and his staff they said make a new account and they going to send me 1 over and never did then they took the other 1 away which they give me I asked why you took that they said because they didn get the payment so I rang paypal and got the proof and shown him but still denied it his staff said they don't give the menu till they don't get payment I told him I did get the menu but just 1 he told me make a new account and he give me another 1 and never did so I spoke to semjase asgain he said dispute payment with paypal so I ranf them they said 1 payment has been refunded because semjases paypal had a issue but the other payment he has received so I shown him the proof and now he avoiding me his staff said they sent me 1 but they never did and now they both avoiding me its been 2 weeks since I purchased it from him and never got anything since then I said to semjases just give me what I paid for and showing him the proof he never got back intouch since then NGU should not let him sell on here AND SEMJASES IF YOU READ THIS YOU ARE A MOTHERFUKER SCAMMER I spoke to some1 he did the same to them aswell so its not just me he scammed I skyped him his staff so many times they avoiding me now can some1 help me please
06-27-2016, 09:36 PM #2
Saggs
Haxor!
thank you bro he avoiding me I tried that it doesn't let me post
06-28-2016, 12:47 AM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Saggs View Post
thank you bro he avoiding me I tried that it doesn't let me post

Use the template provided by MEGALELZ and update the thread with that template so we can better understand help you.
06-28-2016, 01:05 AM #4
SemjasesDev
I am error
Well... no idea what this is all about i cannot understand what half of it is saying..

Fact 1) you stopped replying to me on skype after i asked for your email again...
Fact 2) you know my pay-pal is having issues and i even showed you that my paypal denied your payments
Fact 3) coming on here and talking crap about me and my menu will not solve anything for anyone. it may just make it worse on you.
Fact 4) I DO NOT scam people. if i did i'm sure there would be more than just you complaining...

Since i am nice if you still need help feel free to reply to me on skype. if not then stay away and do not accuse me of anything that i did not do

Proof of fact 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof of fact 2: You must login or register to view this content.
06-28-2016, 03:47 PM #5
Saggs
Haxor!
I want this thread closed please I am speaking to semjases and he is sorting it for me thanks everyone who helped me
06-28-2016, 03:56 PM #6
Saggs
Haxor!
here is the proof they stopped replying to me

[4:49:20 PM] aliya.saghir4: i know then your staff said make a new account and they send me only 1
[4:49:33 PM] aliya.saghir4: i made a ticket but thread is closed now
[4:49:54 PM] aliya.saghir4: Semjases GTA Menu (Basic)
[4:50:04 PM] aliya.saghir4: that what it says now
[4:52:41 PM] aliya.saghir4: ?
[4:52:47 PM] aliya.saghir4: you there
06-28-2016, 04:07 PM #7
Saggs
Haxor!
This message is for ngu admin i am sorry for wasting all your time but semjases has sorted it out for me thankyou semjaseand ngu admin and sorry again
06-28-2016, 06:22 PM #8
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo