09-26-2016, 07:01 AM #1
luix
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: I wanted to buy his Amazon gift card codes, which are offered here: You must login or register to view this content.
And it seems that iam not the only one who sent him money for those codes (-Marco- also sent him money and never received any codes!!!)

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 09/25/2016

How did you purchase: Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: USD 110,-

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes, several times on skype. but he is offline since he received the money!
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing...
Last edited by luix ; 09-26-2016 at 07:04 AM.
09-26-2016, 07:41 AM #2
$110?
09-26-2016, 04:38 PM #3
Originally posted by luix View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: I wanted to buy his Amazon gift card codes, which are offered here: You must login or register to view this content.
And it seems that iam not the only one who sent him money for those codes (-Marco- also sent him money and never received any codes!!!)

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 09/25/2016

How did you purchase: Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: USD 110,-

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes, several times on skype. but he is offline since he received the money!
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing...

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. I recommend contacting PayPal with your evidence as soon as possible in case this becomes an issue. Try calling them up or contacting your bank directly.
09-28-2016, 02:36 AM #4
Zane
Banned
i sent him the codes already.

he confirmed them working.
09-28-2016, 12:45 PM #5
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Zane View Post

are you serious!? never got any codes or a msg from you after you received my money! if you need money get a job and dont steal from others!!!
09-28-2016, 01:22 PM #6

are you serious!? never got any codes or a msg from you after you received my money! if you need money get a job and dont steal from others!!!

Any evidence to support that, Zane?
09-28-2016, 08:51 PM #7
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Any evidence to support that, Zane?

09-28-2016, 09:07 PM #8

Considering the screenshot appears to be slightly different to NGUs format the writing style is different to luix's I can only assume that the screenshot is faked until I check the PMs between you two. Have you got any other proof in the mean time...?
09-28-2016, 09:09 PM #9

Already had them checked. The PM doesn't exist. You have 24 hours to PROVE your innocence otherwise I'll end this dispute. Your attempt at faking evidence tells me that you clearly have no intention to prove yourself innocent.
09-30-2016, 05:28 PM #10

Dispute closed under the basis user had the intention to scam. Sorry for your losses. The best I can do is suggest you to contact PayPal or your bank to resolve this issue. I have also banned the user.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo