Post: [Discussion] What makes The Division such a great game?
04-22-2016, 04:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Never really played, looked fun. The title says it all. What makes the game so fun and interesting?
04-22-2016, 07:15 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Never really played, looked fun. The title says it all. What makes the game so fun and interesting?

It's a LOT like destiny and I really enjoyed the first year of it. So if you liked destiny I feel like you'd like this. And I like loot shooters always trying to get a certain gun or piece of gear and flipping shit when you get it. Stuff like that I think makes its good/fun.
04-23-2016, 06:59 PM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Never really played, looked fun. The title says it all. What makes the game so fun and interesting?

Nothing beats killing noobs, taking their loot and clapping before they bleed out.
04-23-2016, 08:10 PM #4
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!

IT's just a good game, i mean the graphics are spectacular.
05-02-2016, 02:32 PM #5

The game is ok, but it real,y shines in the graphics, simply amazing, the detail and shear mass of the game, the sounds, lighting. Champaign is shit, worst than destiny's, but the end game in the dark zone, ranking up to buy level32 blueprints, the incursions, and chasing after rouges is a thrill that this game makes you feel.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo