08-15-2016, 02:11 PM #1
Makaveli
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you need help with a good built build, contact me on psn SaluteMakaveli

send me a message saying ngu and i will invite you to a party.
08-16-2016, 12:36 PM #2
hey i want a dps pve build..any suggestions on gear sets? and weps? also attributes
08-18-2016, 02:08 PM #3
Makaveli
I am error
You can send me a message on PSN,
but honestly think sentry is great for pvp and pve.

sentry with a sniper.
08-31-2016, 01:15 AM #4
Hello everyone please be aware this I bought a 100$ worth of service from this seller took the money never got on my account I confronted him about it . Then went into my account and delete both of my characters made fun of the situation insulted me etc .. I got screen shots of conversation of him ( paypal refund me the money today thanks god) but be aware of scumbags like this get the money and don't so shit
08-31-2016, 11:09 PM #5
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kingcruz09 View Post
Hello everyone please be aware this I bought a 100$ worth of service from this seller took the money never got on my account I confronted him about it . Then went into my account and delete both of my characters made fun of the situation insulted me etc .. I got screen shots of conversation of him ( paypal refund me the money today thanks god) but be aware of scumbags like this get the money and don't so shit

You must login or register to view this content.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
09-06-2016, 01:04 AM #6
Skull-Crusher
I defeated!
this guy is scammer as well dont trust his makevelli.
09-06-2016, 01:06 AM #7
Skull-Crusher
I defeated!
he lies a bout doing work on accounts and he dont do the work . kingcruz09 was just trying to get in contact with him to see how his build was going . he didnt have to go to the extent of deleteing all his chararcters witch that was un called for .
09-14-2016, 10:16 PM #8
Thansk skull

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo