09-29-2015, 09:22 PM #1
WiseMonkey
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yoo whatsup NGU i just wanted to see what most of you are anticipated to play fallout 4 on... Either nextgen consoles or pc. I know pc has mod support and console doesn't. Idk if its me but ive been a big fallout fan mainly because you have more freedom to do things and change the complete story line just by killing someone or doing a task. From what bethseda has showed us so far being able to build your own base and collect things and scrap to make your own towns/houses is a amazing idea. Just want to see what most people are going to be playing this on pc or nextgen. Cheers
Tiphat

The following user thanked WiseMonkey for this useful post:

LovleyPurpz
12-11-2015, 09:50 AM #11
Adkins
Banned
Consoles have low frame rates and PC is smooth as fuck. I play console but favor pc
12-31-2015, 06:46 AM #12
PC myself, man.

#PCMasterRace
01-09-2016, 04:02 AM #13
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
yoo whatsup NGU i just wanted to see what most of you are anticipated to play fallout 4 on... Either nextgen consoles or pc. I know pc has mod support and console doesn't. Idk if its me but ive been a big fallout fan mainly because you have more freedom to do things and change the complete story line just by killing someone or doing a task. From what bethseda has showed us so far being able to build your own base and collect things and scrap to make your own towns/houses is a amazing idea. Just want to see what most people are going to be playing this on pc or nextgen. Cheers
Tiphat

PC all the way, I own it for both PC and PS4 and I can tell you PC is 100000x better if you have a "good" enough machine to run it at ultra settings w/ high FPS. Plus the endless amount of mods available for PC is a huge bonus .
01-10-2016, 11:56 PM #14
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by BP View Post
PC all the way, I own it for both PC and PS4 and I can tell you PC is 100000x better if you have a "good" enough machine to run it at ultra settings w/ high FPS. Plus the endless amount of mods available for PC is a huge bonus .

Same bro i only baught the pc version because of the modding capabilities soon geck will be released :yes:

The following user thanked WiseMonkey for this useful post:

Black Panther
01-17-2016, 12:43 AM #15
Just an idea.
But you can change the names of your guns..
Have anyone tired console command?
Aka change a guns name to tmg witch = God mod Winky WinkyWinky Winky on ps4
02-17-2016, 05:57 PM #16
JoshxG
Banned
Im playing on my modded PC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo