09-29-2015, 09:22 PM #1
WiseMonkey
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yoo whatsup NGU i just wanted to see what most of you are anticipated to play fallout 4 on... Either nextgen consoles or pc. I know pc has mod support and console doesn't. Idk if its me but ive been a big fallout fan mainly because you have more freedom to do things and change the complete story line just by killing someone or doing a task. From what bethseda has showed us so far being able to build your own base and collect things and scrap to make your own towns/houses is a amazing idea. Just want to see what most people are going to be playing this on pc or nextgen. Cheers
Tiphat

The following user thanked WiseMonkey for this useful post:

LovleyPurpz
09-29-2015, 10:15 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I will be playing Fallout 4 on PC.
09-29-2015, 10:49 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
if you got a computer that will run it well or got the coin to get one then pc will blow poopgens out the water
10-05-2015, 04:28 AM #4
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I'm going with PC. I know that mods will be supported in Fallout 4 on Console, but with PC it will be better graphics + no limitations.

Also, on PC, those day 1 Bethesda glitches are hilarious amirite?

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy
10-15-2015, 09:35 PM #5
I bought a 980 Ti so Ill be damned if I don't get it on that Kryptus Im sure script extenders and maybe meshes won't work, I remember only .esp files would work on new vegas on PS3 which was a huge deal.
Also you guys won't get any ENBs which are the sexiest part.
edit: Moved to Fallout 4.
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 10-22-2015 at 02:29 AM. Reason: swag mod update status gangster ass dank weed

The following user thanked DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

LovleyPurpz
10-27-2015, 09:30 PM #6
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
i'm getting it for ps4 and pc
10-27-2015, 09:35 PM #7
Pc myself, only way to go really.
10-29-2015, 12:01 AM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
yoo whatsup NGU i just wanted to see what most of you are anticipated to play fallout 4 on... Either nextgen consoles or pc. I know pc has mod support and console doesn't. Idk if its me but ive been a big fallout fan mainly because you have more freedom to do things and change the complete story line just by killing someone or doing a task. From what bethseda has showed us so far being able to build your own base and collect things and scrap to make your own towns/houses is a amazing idea. Just want to see what most people are going to be playing this on pc or nextgen. Cheers
Tiphat

You mean current gen right because if it was next gen that would mean a console that doesn't exist currently.

Anyways PC
11-10-2015, 07:53 PM #9
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
You mean current gen right because if it was next gen that would mean a console that doesn't exist currently.

Anyways PC

lol you know what i mean ps4/xbox :p
11-15-2015, 01:54 AM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
yoo whatsup NGU i just wanted to see what most of you are anticipated to play fallout 4 on... Either nextgen consoles or pc. I know pc has mod support and console doesn't. Idk if its me but ive been a big fallout fan mainly because you have more freedom to do things and change the complete story line just by killing someone or doing a task. From what bethseda has showed us so far being able to build your own base and collect things and scrap to make your own towns/houses is a amazing idea. Just want to see what most people are going to be playing this on pc or nextgen. Cheers
Tiphat

Im playing on PC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo