11-12-2015, 09:14 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

If you have any similar experiences feel free to share them. Together, we can build mountains out of our salt.
11-13-2015, 11:23 AM #2
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
Sometimes the dialogue doesn't show up, or the subtitles don't move to the next sentence and freeze. Very annoying little bugs
11-13-2015, 02:35 PM #3
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
i have ran into a few glitches i either load an old save up or try and fix them, this game still kicks ass though Smile

The following user thanked NUKES_mAn97 for this useful post:

Rath
11-15-2015, 01:50 AM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

If you have any similar experiences feel free to share them. Together, we can build mountains out of our salt.

I have fallout 4 on pc and at first it ran great but as I get farther more and worse bugs seem to be popping up and at some points the game is becoming unplayable(super bad lag for no reason)... :( I really do love this game tho, I got around 30+ hours already. im just hoping a patch is released soon even if its a minor one
11-15-2015, 06:13 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Kush
I have fallout 4 on pc and at first it ran great but as I get farther more and worse bugs seem to be popping up and at some points the game is becoming unplayable(super bad lag for no reason)... :( I really do love this game tho, I got around 30+ hours already. im just hoping a patch is released soon even if its a minor one

Yeah I've noticed that too. It's slowly getting more and more buggy. Hopefully Bethesda will actually fix a lot of this glitches instead of letting them slide like in previous titles.
11-15-2015, 06:14 PM #6
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by AbusedTampon View Post
Sometimes the dialogue doesn't show up, or the subtitles don't move to the next sentence and freeze. Very annoying little bugs

I've had a similar dialogue issue. It'll show the subtitles but the person speaking, usually near the end of their sentence will be cut short. Almost like you'd expect if you were to spam through conversations. It's definitely annoying.
11-15-2015, 06:16 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Sturges had some missing subtitles and I think someone else later in the game had the same problem, but yeah it was pretty annoying. Not sure if it's just bugged or they didn't finish all the subtitles in time or something

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Black Panther, Rath
11-16-2015, 05:43 AM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Sturges had some missing subtitles and I think someone else later in the game had the same problem, but yeah it was pretty annoying. Not sure if it's just bugged or they didn't finish all the subtitles in time or something

I vaguely recall experiencing this. I'm now experiencing issues with companions wall breaching and getting stuck in doors when loading into buildings. Needless to say the only remedy was to exit the building and sending them back to Sanctuary. It's bad enough that I don't care about having a companion but the icing on the cake is them being utterly useless because they seem to glitch into everything.
11-16-2015, 01:20 PM #9
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

Yeah I have shitty fps drops for no reason, and it's not my PC lol. But yet again it's Bethesda so they'll wait for modders to fix their bugs for them because they're cheap. Also the fucking hit detection in the game is terrible idk how it is on console but when you shoot from the hip at something 1 foot away from you it doesn't do shit, same goes with when you're ads at an enemy when they're close to you
11-16-2015, 03:30 PM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Black
Yeah I have shitty fps drops for no reason, and it's not my PC lol. But yet again it's Bethesda so they'll wait for modders to fix their bugs for them because they're cheap. Also the fucking hit detection in the game is terrible idk how it is on console but when you shoot from the hip at something 1 foot away from you it doesn't do shit, same goes with when you're ads at an enemy when they're close to you

same I have a 8 core with 16GBs ram and GTX 960 and I get random fps drops all over the map, small or big spots. the hit detection is the worst of any game ive played! :( I could have my gun like barrel shoved into them and I will miss sometimes... how I miss if my gun is legit on him?!?!

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

Black Panther

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo