11-23-2015, 03:15 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Fallout Forum Avatars

Here are the some Fallout Avatars you can use for your Profile Picture on NGU :p I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. Had the idea first and I give him props. Since I don't know if he does it anymore. Here is the Fallout Avatars you can use for your Forum Avatar.

Special thanks to Tustin for making the BO3 Avatars as presets in the Avatar Section <3 !

Just released Advanced Warfare/BO3/Destiny Avatars as well! Go check them out if you would like to.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Lwja!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-23-2015 at 03:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy, JusThatGood
11-23-2015, 07:57 AM #2
Do these get chopped and stretched when uploaded?
Either way it's neat you took the time to make them avatar-ish haha
11-23-2015, 02:43 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by LizaK33n View Post
Do these get chopped and stretched when uploaded?
Either way it's neat you took the time to make them avatar-ish haha

I edited into a Thumbnail, since avatar would look weird, lol. I tried though Happy
02-17-2016, 05:57 PM #4
JoshxG
Banned
hm, thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo