02-18-2016, 09:04 PM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this game for Christmas because everyone was saying how good it is and it looks good. Well im playing the campaign right now, (Very very beginning of it) And i dont get really how to play or even the whole story line besides the fact a nuke blew up and everyone died.
02-19-2016, 03:11 PM #2
swaggtheroy
Do a barrel roll!
I believe it's just a personal preference. Say for instance you were a call of duty player since COSad Awesome 3 - on to BO3 and a person asks this same question. In my opinion I believe it is a preference thing I did not like Fallout 4 because I saw no purpose behind it. People just get it to free roam is what my roommate told me.
02-20-2016, 05:27 AM #3
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Claw
I got this game for Christmas because everyone was saying how good it is and it looks good. Well im playing the campaign right now, (Very very beginning of it) And i dont get really how to play or even the whole story line besides the fact a nuke blew up and everyone died.

It's a very interesting story and since the game/map is so HUGE you will come across a lot of different objects and scenarios such as crazy guns and really fun fights. Overall it is probably the best singleplayer game in the past few years or more. You need a lot of time to play it though, so if you are into some other hobby (like coding) that takes up a lot of time or a full time job or something it makes it hard to find time to play it sadly.
02-22-2016, 09:45 AM #4
Originally posted by Claw
I got this game for Christmas because everyone was saying how good it is and it looks good. Well im playing the campaign right now, (Very very beginning of it) And i dont get really how to play or even the whole story line besides the fact a nuke blew up and everyone died.

Google works and I'm sure you can read

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo