THREAD: 200k to spend...hmmmm
  1. 03-15-2011, 02:39 PM
    #1
    Caspa's Avatar
    Caspa
    Retired Mod
    2,636
    Posts
    10,422
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    So, I've 'purchased' 200k worth of coins....what's the best way to improve my team?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I've been thinking:
    - Xavi Alonso CDM?
    - Xavi / Iniesta Combo?
    - Sergio Ramos?
    - David Villa?

    Let me know what you guys reckon.
    Last edited by Caspa; 03-15-2011 at 02:48 PM.

  2. 03-15-2011, 03:57 PM
    #21
    Caspa's Avatar
    Caspa
    Retired Mod
    2,636
    Posts
    10,422
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xReCoiLz- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you want a good team you can buy my UT for ps3 :P
    i dont play much now, due to exams.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    :hitman:
    Haha, I could never afford that team mate, easily worth a couple of hundred quid!
  3. 03-15-2011, 04:01 PM
    #22
    227
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Caspaaa [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Haha, I could never afford that team mate, easily worth a couple of hundred quid!
    You got any runescape cash or Habbo furniture?
  4. 03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
    #23
    2,153
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xReCoiLz- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Luck my friend haha.
    Packs, getting IF players in packs
    selling and getting more packs.
    Nice !! what kind of packs Jumbo, Normal ??
  5. 03-15-2011, 04:03 PM
    #24
    227
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Tyga_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nice !! what kind of packs Jumbo, Normal ??
    Gold premium player packs
    the ones with 12 gold players in.
  6. 03-15-2011, 04:21 PM
    #25
    Wilisete's Avatar
    Wilisete
    You talkin to me?
    505
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xReCoiLz- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Gold premium player packs
    the ones with 12 gold players in.
    Dont hate but do you accept any player for vBux ?
    Also if not,in paypal how much for messi?
    Last edited by Wilisete; 03-15-2011 at 04:23 PM.

  7. 03-15-2011, 04:57 PM
    #26
    Caspa's Avatar
    Caspa
    Retired Mod
    2,636
    Posts
    10,422
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Ok, so I've bought:

    Xavi
    Sergio Ramos
    Pepe
    Jesus Navas
    Higuain
    Valdes

    67,000 left...any suggestions?
  8. 03-15-2011, 05:47 PM
    #27
    1,782
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Caspaaa [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Ok, so I've bought:

    Xavi
    Sergio Ramos
    Pepe
    Jesus Navas
    Higuain
    Valdes

    67,000 left...any suggestions?
    Forlan, Abidal and then Pique if you have enough.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamy For This Useful Post:


  10. 03-15-2011, 06:45 PM
    #28
    Caspa's Avatar
    Caspa
    Retired Mod
    2,636
    Posts
    10,422
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dreamy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Forlan, Abidal and then Pique if you have enough.
    Forlan over Benzema? Forlan is slow as hell =/

    I was thinking of replacing Ozil with Kaka?
  11. 03-15-2011, 10:16 PM
    #29
    2,153
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Caspaaa [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Ok, so I've bought:

    Xavi
    Sergio Ramos
    Pepe
    Jesus Navas
    Higuain
    Valdes

    67,000 left...any suggestions?
    hehe following my advice ? jk you should get...

    • Ricardo Carvalho, CB for Real Madrid
    • Eric Abidal- Barcelona, or Filipe-Atletico Madrid
    • Ozil from Real Madrid


    we also an important factor is what formation are you using? so i can get an idead for the players u should get so you can get 100% chemistry ??
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicharito For This Useful Post:


  13. 03-16-2011, 10:15 AM
    #30
    1,782
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Tyga_ View Post
    hehe following my advice ? jk you should get...

    • Ricardo Carvalho, CB for Real Madrid
    • Eric Abidal- Barcelona, or Filipe-Atletico Madrid
    • Ozil from Real Madrid


    we also an important factor is what formation are you using? so i can get an idead for the players u should get so you can get 100% chemistry ??
    If you looked at the team, you'd have known he already has 2 of those 3 players

    Originally Posted by Caspaaa View Post
    Forlan over Benzema? Forlan is slow as hell =/

    I was thinking of replacing Ozil with Kaka?
    Your midfield is pretty good atm, so just get another good striker, and strengthen your defence a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •