03-28-2011, 12:59 PM #1
xxfear
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); who is the best player that you have had on UT, who has been worth the money?

mine would have to be Modric 84 he is so good.
03-28-2011, 04:57 PM #11
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Dzeko is seriously horrible. He can't shoot on target from outside of the box.

well hes been best player for me, i dont really shoot outside the box anyway i play a passing game and work myself up the pitch majority of my shots are in the box and dzeko finishes around 90% of the time
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM #12
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
either robben, or upped ozil. both are just incredible if used in the correct formation and proper way. robben is just unstoppable
03-28-2011, 08:51 PM #13
snorbetz
Little One
mine has got to be upped Hulk in my brazilian team. 5 star skills and his left foot is unreal. left footed right winger, do some silks and flick it back inside means hulk has space to smack one top corner. only payed 5k for him in my formation as well. can not fault him
03-28-2011, 09:22 PM #14
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
IF Podolski he has a monster shot and i grabbed him for 55k and sold for 70
03-28-2011, 09:23 PM #15
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by cmms07 View Post
IF Podolski he has a monster shot and i grabbed him for 55k and sold for 70

he has a shot but when i had him he wasnt that good really. I disliked my bundesliga team lol.
03-28-2011, 09:25 PM #16
Pato and Hulk are seriously amazing for their price.
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM #17
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
he has a shot but when i had him he wasnt that good really. I disliked my bundesliga team lol.

he is good himself however bunesliga sucks overall no offense intended but they are good in the midfield weak on defense and strikers
03-28-2011, 09:27 PM #18
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by cmms07 View Post
he is good himself however bunesliga sucks overall no offense intended but they are good in the midfield weak on defense and strikers

lol i only follow bayern munich, so dont worry about offending me. Anyways Gomez = beast striker and lahm = beast right back. I admit that the defending is awful lol, specially in LB
03-28-2011, 09:31 PM #19
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
lol i only follow bayern munich, so dont worry about offending me. Anyways Gomez = beast striker and lahm = beast right back. I admit that the defending is awful lol, specially in LB

gomez is alright but im not meaning beast as in pretty good like BPL, Serie A and La Liga have how many better strikers? and lahm is a good rb but thats all they got basically

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo