04-01-2011, 07:09 PM #1
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

BBVA team.
Improvements I know of:
Better Formation
Better wingers
Better bench
Better Defense
IF Lopez in net

Thanks to dutinmat for making me buy benzema. i did it even tho i didnt want to lol. Better than forlan i swear.
Last edited by Bashy ; 04-01-2011 at 09:42 PM.
04-01-2011, 09:37 PM #2
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

BBVA team.
Improvements I know of:
Better Formation
Better wingers
Better bench
Better Defense
IF Lopo in net

Thanks to dutinmat for making me buy benzema. i did it even tho i didnt want to lol. Better than forlan i swear.

IF lopo is a defender mate, i believe IF lopez is who you mean Smile improvements i can think of are formation cards for whatever for you decide to play, lopez in net, i like reyes more than pedro on the left but thats just me. id sell forlan if i were you to fund little improvements like these, and when tnhey are made you'll have a very solid team Smile
04-01-2011, 09:42 PM #3
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
IF lopo is a defender mate, i believe IF lopez is who you mean Smile improvements i can think of are formation cards for whatever for you decide to play, lopez in net, i like reyes more than pedro on the left but thats just me. id sell forlan if i were you to fund little improvements like these, and when tnhey are made you'll have a very solid team Smile

shit i wrote the wrong one. lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo