04-02-2011, 02:02 PM #1
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); what do you think of this team? i dont wanna get rid of the silver players as there abit amazingly fantastic Awesome face but any improvements i should do? not got alot of money though. Everyone on there is 5* skills apart from the two CB's and the GK.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by CharlieTwigg ; 04-02-2011 at 02:29 PM.
04-02-2011, 02:07 PM #2
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Where's the team? :confused:

The following user thanked Shadoh for this useful post:

xxfear
04-02-2011, 02:23 PM #3
xxfear
Vault dweller
you haven't put your team :/ :p
04-02-2011, 02:31 PM #4
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by Dark
Where's the team? :confused:

LOL oops! forgot Awesome face

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by xxfear View Post
you haven't put your team :/ :p

its there now :P
04-02-2011, 02:41 PM #5
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
You should get a Brazilian manager.He will put every Brazilian players chemistry up by 1.
04-02-2011, 02:47 PM #6
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by sh View Post
You should get a Brazilian manager.He will put every Brazilian players chemistry up by 1.

I don't think there is a Brazilian manager on ut, I've just gone through 30+ pages of managers on gold and silver and not seen a brazilian manager lol
04-02-2011, 03:24 PM #7
xxfear
Vault dweller
Originally posted by CharlieTwigg View Post
I don't think there is a Brazilian manager on ut, I've just gone through 30+ pages of managers on gold and silver and not seen a brazilian manager lol

yeh there isnt any brazilian managers
04-02-2011, 04:36 PM #8
snorbetz
Little One
Fred's has 5* skills and he's cheap as well, worth looking into him. If you could pick up a cheap Thiago Silva as CB, his pace and defence is good. Also where the **** is geovanni? You should defo look into getting him for one of your CM. He has 5* skills, flair, and his shot is unreal! Check out my Brazilian team, let me know what you think.

04-02-2011, 04:58 PM #9
Hernanes is a cheap CM and is also 5*. Might want to look into him.
04-02-2011, 08:55 PM #10
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by snorbetz View Post
Fred's has 5* skills and he's cheap as well, worth looking into him. If you could pick up a cheap Thiago Silva as CB, his pace and defence is good. Also where the **** is geovanni? You should defo look into getting him for one of your CM. He has 5* skills, flair, and his shot is unreal! Check out my Brazilian team, let me know what you think.

but geovanni is sosososososososososososo expensive! and bastos has a good shot on him, hmm.. I will try and sell some players and get him Awesome face I'm on my ipad Atm so can't see your team :/ Jobson is a beast thoooooo HappyDD

EDIT: just looked at it, its a pretty good team :P i WAS gonna put hulk in cdm, but thought it wouldnt work, how is he there?
Last edited by CharlieTwigg ; 04-02-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo