04-03-2011, 03:10 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My team isn't that great, by any means, I haven't put enough time into it for it to be - but with the help of Tom, I've got a couple decent players.

You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly, I know it's not good you don't need to tell me. :p

Few things...

1) Generally, do you buy bronze packs if you need some contracts or do you purchase them individually? Same goes for players, do you always but packs or often the individuals?

2) What's the best way to get coins? Is it through playing tournaments, online etc.

3) Does anyone want to give me a game? Would love to play some of you. I'm on Xbox, so leave your GT if you'd like to give me a game.

4) Would I have enough vbux to use that to buy players? I'm happy to buy anyone of any standard with some of my vbux.

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!
04-04-2011, 08:48 AM #11
snorbetz
Little One
1) Concentrate on one league/nation for you're team. Build the chemistry up, and get some cheap 300coins gold players.

2) Play plenty of tournaments

3) Watch this: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQEgRCEU7Fo]YouTube - How to make coins on Fifa 11 Ultimate Team[/ame] It should help you get people on the cheap.

4) Find out the estimate value of a player (bare in mind that their position and formation effect the price) buy them on the cheap, and sell at a profit, that's the best way to make money, especially as you're not having to spend on contracts and fitness cards. A good one is Hernandez, if you can get him for under 1k, then instantly re-list him as 1.5k and he should go Smile

5) Stay away from packs, for now anyway, unless you're happy with you're team, then start spending on packs. I swear I've blown about 100k on packs, best card I've had is an Arshavin, sells for about 10k :/

The following user thanked snorbetz for this useful post:

Jake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo