04-03-2011, 03:10 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My team isn't that great, by any means, I haven't put enough time into it for it to be - but with the help of Tom, I've got a couple decent players.

You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly, I know it's not good you don't need to tell me. :p

Few things...

1) Generally, do you buy bronze packs if you need some contracts or do you purchase them individually? Same goes for players, do you always but packs or often the individuals?

2) What's the best way to get coins? Is it through playing tournaments, online etc.

3) Does anyone want to give me a game? Would love to play some of you. I'm on Xbox, so leave your GT if you'd like to give me a game.

4) Would I have enough vbux to use that to buy players? I'm happy to buy anyone of any standard with some of my vbux.

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!
04-03-2011, 03:26 PM #2
1) Buy gold contracts individually. They are going for around 250 coins atm so they aren't too expensive.

2) Tournaments is the best way to get coins through games, but you can do the 250 coin trick (buying non-rare 75 rated players for 250, or rare for 550, and then discarding)

3)I'll play you whenever you're on, but I'll be busy with coursework this week.

4) You must login or register to view this content. is selling players for vbux at good prices.

The following user thanked Dreamy for this useful post:

Jake
04-03-2011, 03:28 PM #3
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Dave
My team isn't that great, by any means, I haven't put enough time into it for it to be - but with the help of Tom, I've got a couple decent players.

Few things...

1) Generally, do you buy bronze packs if you need some contracts or do you purchase them individually? Same goes for players, do you always but packs or often the individuals?

2) What's the best way to get coins? Is it through playing tournaments, online etc.

3) Does anyone want to give me a game? Would love to play some of you. I'm on Xbox, so leave your GT if you'd like to give me a game.

4) Would I have enough vbux to use that to buy players? I'm happy to buy anyone of any standard with some of my vbux.

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if people Sell Players for vBux anymore, but Im sure someone would be kid enough to Sell you players. If You Play fifa quite alot, Purchase Packs although its All Based On Luck. However you do recieve Gold contracts In MOST packs.

Wait for Big Tournaments with coin bonuses for winning. Some offer up to roughly 7.5k coins. They're rare tournaments because EA are twatty.

I would Give you a game, I`ll add you as soon as I can. When I complete my squad, I may be very generous & Lend you an In-form Parker. Happy

I have A tips Page, I`ll PM you the link Smile

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

Jake
04-03-2011, 04:11 PM #4
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
My team isn't that great, by any means, I haven't put enough time into it for it to be - but with the help of Tom, I've got a couple decent players.

Few things...

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!

You could alternately just buy my team its one of the best BPL teams you can get apart from the strikers
04-03-2011, 05:03 PM #5
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Occasionally I play tournaments but I mostly buy low sell high and online can gain you between 400 -700 coins per game just depends on your dnf multiplier Smile
04-03-2011, 05:32 PM #6

Few things...

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!

started fifa 11 last week got about 50k already , waiting up last night at 4 in the morning picking up bargains for 2-5 k, selling for double price in day time , is the easiest way Smile
04-03-2011, 06:15 PM #7
gazat123
facesmash fu
ur team isnt that bad but i would just buy a bunch of cheap gold players for 250 coins
04-03-2011, 10:34 PM #8
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009

Few things...

5) General tips?

Thanks in advance!

1) I like buying silver packs, mainly because:
1. Many silver players are worth more than gold players, mainly because most people buy gold packs, meaning that there is an abundance in gold players, but not many people buy silver packs, and there are a lot of silver players that people are interested in

2. You can get many silver contracts, look at this comparison in packs:

Premium Silver Pack: 3750 coins
Premium Gold Pack: 7500 coins
Avg contracts per pack = 3
Silver Contracts = 8 Games for Gold Players
Gold Contracts = 13 Games for Gold Players
So you can buy twice as many silver packs than gold packs.
8x2x3 = 48 games for gold players buying silver packs
13x1x3 = 39 games for gold players buying gold packs
So overall silver packs are more efficient for contracts

2) You may be inclined to go for tournaments, for the average 1000 coins bonus at the end, but I honestly think that single games single player are better, let's see why:

1. For whatever reason, if you play single player you earn more bonus coins. Overall I get about 750-800 coins per game, whereas on tournaments I get 400-500. Just make sure you play against the recommended team Smile

2. A lot of tournaments have requirements, which I find real buggy to try to match. This often messes with your team, whereas in single match, you can choose your best team all of the time.

3) I am on PS3 unfortunately :P

4) I would recommend searching ebay, you can buy coins and players on there, with PayPal unfortunately. Make sure you choose someone with 99-100% feedback though!

5) Some general tips I would say to people are:

Have a manager. This increases your Chemistry a lot. Do not worry about his overall rating, just focus on getting one that matches your desired formation.

Just a random one, Bednter for Arsenal is AMAZING. He does not look too good, but he is incredibly tall plus has 90 heading meaning he is a GOD at corners and also his strength is UNBELIEVABLE. He is my best player, although he has one of my lowest ratings.

Here is a technique I used to get a 100 chemistry team for less than 20k coins:

1. Get about 20k coins
2. Search for players with these terms:

Formation: Choose 1 and stick to it
League: British Premier League
Level: Gold
Buy it Now Maximum: 1000 coins

Now search each individual position for your formation. Look for the best players. Also, try to link high chemistry positions EG. I have 2 CBs for Everton. You might want to have an English RB and and English RM. This helps boost chemistry.

Anyway, I hope I helped!Outie
04-04-2011, 12:46 AM #9
eNVe
Grunt
I've never had luck with buying low, selling high. guess i need to spend more time researching the market prices
04-04-2011, 01:57 AM #10
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
My tip is for you to go to ebay and buy coins seriously i once wasted like a whole psn card on packs and packs (not on the same day) and Best card I got was essien who sells for 50k so I heard ppl here saying they buy coins of ebay so i went and checked it out and well I bought 105k coins for 24 dollars and I gotta say its WAY better than buying packs it's not even funny how much my team improved as in it became really good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo