04-04-2011, 07:00 PM #1
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, the simple question im asking is what team should i go for next? I've had all of these:

-Brazilian Skills Team
-EPL team
-Bundesliga Team
-Serie A Team
-Pace abusing team
-Liga BBVA Team

I was thinking of going for portugal or something but ronaldo is what id want in it and he costs too much. I was thinking of a team including a couple of 5* skill players mebbe

My latest team was the BBVA team but i get pace whored cuz of my defense lol So just suggest a team you think'd be good for me to get. My price range is up to about 200k atm, may increase soon tho.
04-04-2011, 07:01 PM #2
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Do a Brazilian silver team, it rapes 85+ teams online
04-04-2011, 07:06 PM #3
ligue 1 because all black cards are cheap except from lopez and its fun and amazing team Smile
04-04-2011, 07:12 PM #4
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by teeth08 View Post
Do a Brazilian silver team, it rapes 85+ teams online

was considering that but dont know many silver brazil players cept the main ones like marlos, geovanni, jobson + fernandinho

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by ScousePhil View Post
ligue 1 because all black cards are cheap except from lopez and its fun and amazing team Smile

Dislike the french league for some reason. Only player i like is Gourcuff lol
04-04-2011, 07:12 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ScousePhil View Post

i made a ligue 1 team, had IF hazard, IF rami, IF gignac. it was an awesome team, but it annoyed me that i didnt know the league very well so i ended up selling it. big mistake.
04-04-2011, 08:43 PM #6
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
Well, the simple question im asking is what team should i go for next? I've had all of these:

-Brazilian Skills Team
-EPL team
-Bundesliga Team
-Serie A Team
-Pace abusing team
-Liga BBVA Team

I was thinking of going for portugal or something but ronaldo is what id want in it and he costs too much. I was thinking of a team including a couple of 5* skill players mebbe

My latest team was the BBVA team but i get pace whored cuz of my defense lol So just suggest a team you think'd be good for me to get. My price range is up to about 200k atm, may increase soon tho.

there's a LB and a RB who are brazilian and both have 5* skills, fast aswell. Not to sure on the names though, i have them so you can check in the challenge thingy on fifa Awesome face
04-04-2011, 09:41 PM #7
snorbetz
Little One
MLS, get the golden oldies out, geovanni, henry, ljungberg, beckham. be a fun side to try out.
04-04-2011, 09:44 PM #8
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by snorbetz View Post
MLS, get the golden oldies out, geovanni, henry, ljungberg, beckham. be a fun side to try out.

uhhh geovanni isnt worth the 70k lol
04-04-2011, 10:01 PM #9
snorbetz
Little One
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
uhhh geovanni isnt worth the 70k lol

i got him for 40k, ive also seen him go for 27k lol, still think it will be a good league to make a team. plenty of talent!
04-04-2011, 11:35 PM #10
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
The LB is Marcio Azevedo, plays on Botafogo, BEAST.
The RB is Ilsinho, plays on Sao Paulo, BEAST. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo