I just found this there and I thought I would share it because I think it will really help some of the people here. I'm going to be showing you how to get to the 59th minute on the Web App in Ultimate Team in less than 1 minute whereas in some cases it can take up to half an hour to get there. This method uses Cheat Engine so the first thing you have to do is download that. I wont provide a link but just search for it in google. You also have to be using Internet Explorer. Here is how to do it:
1) Open Internet Explorer and go to the web app.
2) Go to search auctions and choose all the things you want like the maximum buy now price etc. Then go onto the first page.
3) Open up Cheat Engine and click on the little computer icon on the top left. Find IE on the list. There will be two, it is usually the bottom one.
4) Now put the value as 1 and press first scan. Letters and Numbers (values) will come up at the side.
5) Now on the web app go to the next page and on cheat engine type in 2 as the value and hit next scan.
6) Go to the next page again on the web app and put the 3 as the value on cheat engine, hit next scan.
7) Now there should be one value on the left. If there isn't keep repeating the above steps with page 4, page 5 etc.
8) Double click the value on the left it should go to the bottom.
9) Double click the number on the value.
10) Now put in the page number you want to go to. What page the 59th minute is on depends on how busy it is so lets say it is 1000. Press OK.
11) Now don't touch anything and go back to the web app.
12) Go back a page.
13) You should be on your desired page.
If you didn't understand that, I found a video tutorial on youtube which might help you:
I hope this helps!