04-09-2011, 07:21 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just found this there and I thought I would share it because I think it will really help some of the people here. I'm going to be showing you how to get to the 59th minute on the Web App in Ultimate Team in less than 1 minute whereas in some cases it can take up to half an hour to get there. This method uses Cheat Engine so the first thing you have to do is download that. I wont provide a link but just search for it in google. You also have to be using Internet Explorer. Here is how to do it:

1) Open Internet Explorer and go to the web app.
2) Go to search auctions and choose all the things you want like the maximum buy now price etc. Then go onto the first page.
3) Open up Cheat Engine and click on the little computer icon on the top left. Find IE on the list. There will be two, it is usually the bottom one.
4) Now put the value as 1 and press first scan. Letters and Numbers (values) will come up at the side.
5) Now on the web app go to the next page and on cheat engine type in 2 as the value and hit next scan.
6) Go to the next page again on the web app and put the 3 as the value on cheat engine, hit next scan.
7) Now there should be one value on the left. If there isn't keep repeating the above steps with page 4, page 5 etc.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Double click the value on the left it should go to the bottom.
9) Double click the number on the value.
10) Now put in the page number you want to go to. What page the 59th minute is on depends on how busy it is so lets say it is 1000. Press OK.
11) Now don't touch anything and go back to the web app.
12) Go back a page.
13) You should be on your desired page.

If you didn't understand that, I found a video tutorial on youtube which might help you:

I hope this helps!
Last edited by Neymar ; 04-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Neymar for this useful post:

cmms07, DEREKTROTTER, Dreamy, GoonerSam, Killahk, Sharpie, Vaanq
04-09-2011, 08:25 PM #2
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
I never thought of this before thanks a lot!
04-09-2011, 09:42 PM #3
Really easy way to get to the 59th minute without having to narrow down the search. :y:
04-10-2011, 01:21 PM #4
Sherlock Holmes
Consulting Detective.
Wow, it didn't work for me, Help?
04-10-2011, 01:39 PM #5
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Atomic
Wow, it didn't work for me, Help?

Probably because when you searched, there were not 1000 pages of results. That is the problem I had. Try searching lower, maybe at 100 or something to start with.
04-10-2011, 04:04 PM #6
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by Killahk View Post
Source : se7ensins much?

actually i posted it on here ages ago just not a thread about it. i didnt want a thread about it cause then its more likely to get patched but i found back in november
04-10-2011, 04:17 PM #7
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Killahk View Post
Source : se7ensins much?

Nope, source youtube video in the post.
04-10-2011, 04:19 PM #8
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Nope, source youtube video in the post.

i posted it in a thread ages ago though anyway