04-27-2011, 02:34 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

After speaking with Jayy I decided to change my formation.

So, this is my team. I have 169k to improve it, advice please!

Need to get my chemistry up, also.

Note: I would convert my CAMs but I'm just deciding on what I'm going to do with the team before that move.
Last edited by Jake ; 04-27-2011 at 06:41 PM.

The following user thanked Jake for this useful post:

Jayy
04-27-2011, 03:27 PM #2
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dave
You must login or register to view this content.

Note: I would convert my CAMs but I'm just deciding on what I'm going to do with the team before that move.

i would leave the team as it is but change lucio for chiellini & hamsik for de rossi & sweet team :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr cake man for this useful post:

Cien, Jake
04-27-2011, 03:30 PM #3
IF Vargas and IF Hernanes are two possibilities.

The following user thanked Dreamy for this useful post:

Jake
04-27-2011, 03:32 PM #4
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009

Looking good, I would change Thiago Silva for Chiellini though because of his slightly superior heading, which is vital as he will be going up for most of the headers when the opposition kick a long ball forward. I also prefer the newest IF Pazzini at ST instead of Milito, because he has a much superior shot, header, and dribble on him. Get him for about 70k.

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

Jake
04-27-2011, 04:11 PM #5
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Looking good, I would change Thiago Silva for Chiellini though because of his slightly superior heading, which is vital as he will be going up for most of the headers when the opposition kick a long ball forward. I also prefer the newest IF Pazzini at ST instead of Milito, because he has a much superior shot, header, and dribble on him. Get him for about 70k.

Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
IF Vargas and IF Hernanes are two possibilities.

In the mean team of waiting for replies I made some changes:

Tom how much are those? And IF Pazzini is tempting.

I'd really like to splash out around 100k on someone, as I haven't really done that. How much are the IF Chilleni's and Lucio's, are they over 200k?

Is IF Buffon worth it? Is having an amazing keeper (full stop) worth it? Does it really make that much of a difference to their saves?
Last edited by Jake ; 04-27-2011 at 04:33 PM.
04-27-2011, 04:27 PM #6
gazat123
facesmash fu

I'd really like to splash out around 100k on someone, as I haven't really done that. How much are the IF Chilleni's and Lucio's, are they over 200k?

Is IF Buffon worth it? Is having an amazing keeper (full stop) worth it? Does it really make that much of a difference to their saves?

sadly IF chielini is around 500k and lucio even more, u can use this to check prices You must login or register to view this content. . also i wouldnt say buffon is worth it i had him but wasnt really a significant improvement over NIF if at all. it also says that the squad has been deleted if u click link in opening post
Last edited by gazat123 ; 04-27-2011 at 04:30 PM.
04-27-2011, 04:34 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
sadly IF chielini is around 500k and lucio even more, u can use this to check prices You must login or register to view this content. . also i wouldnt say buffon is worth it i had him but wasnt really a significant improvement over NIF if at all. it also says that the squad has been deleted if u click link in opening post

That's because I updated it:

And thanks btw, I think you've guided me away from the temptation of IF Buffon, I heard from someone else that he was just a little better for a good 40k+ more.

So, who do you think I should splash out on? I want one, very special player (worth around 100k). Also, call me sad but I wouldn't mind if he was a big name in real football.
04-27-2011, 04:49 PM #8
That's because I updated it:

And thanks btw, I think you've guided me away from the temptation of IF Buffon, I heard from someone else that he was just a little better for a good 40k+ more.

So, who do you think I should splash out on? I want one, very special player (worth around 100k). Also, call me sad but I wouldn't mind if he was a big name in real football.

You penis, why the **** did you buy Ibra? xD He's seriously shit.
And IF Hernanes is around 60k, IF Vargas is about 50k
04-27-2011, 04:55 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
You penis, why the **** did you buy Ibra? xD He's seriously shit.
And IF Hernanes is around 60k, IF Vargas is about 50k

He's got a good shot! Come on them three are lethal together.

Are them two really worth that though?
04-27-2011, 05:10 PM #10
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009

For 100k you could go for an IF Eto'o. He would definately look special leading from the front

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo