05-20-2011, 08:51 AM #1
NorskTnaka
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just post in this format and ill reply as soon as i can

Team Link -
Budget -

Thanks for reading Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to NorskTnaka for this useful post:

A-SCARED-WALRUS, mman259
05-24-2011, 05:35 PM #11
Cheers guys, Got Ozil for 15k 84 version Happy
05-24-2011, 07:13 PM #12
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
link - You must login or register to view this content.
budget - i have no real budget i would just like to know whats the next step forward for my team, i was thinking about Nasri and Anelka, but i need about another 5k Smile
05-24-2011, 08:18 PM #13
Originally posted by sharpy View Post
budget - i have no real budget i would just like to know whats the next step forward for my team, i was thinking about Nasri and Anelka, but i need about another 5k Smile

You need two new strikers imo. Berba is slow, and Yakubu is pretty shit in general. Bent and Saha work pretty well together, and Dzeko can play with either of them. You defence and midfield looks okay for now, but maybe invest in a Nani/Malouda/Valencia to improve the wing play?
05-24-2011, 08:22 PM #14
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
You need two new strikers imo. Berba is slow, and Yakubu is pretty shit in general. Bent and Saha work pretty well together, and Dzeko can play with either of them. You defence and midfield looks okay for now, but maybe invest in a Nani/Malouda/Valencia to improve the wing play?

WHHAA Yakubu is my best player, just got a hatrick, im going to keep him, sucks though just bought a gold pack and got no one good, ive only got 1k now, BOLLOX!
05-24-2011, 08:30 PM #15
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
WHHAA Yakubu is my best player, just got a hatrick, im going to keep him, sucks though just bought a gold pack and got no one good, ive only got 1k now, BOLLOX!

Don't buy packs! They are a complete waste of coins!
05-24-2011, 09:15 PM #16
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Don't buy packs! They are a complete waste of coins!

Oh I've learnt my lesson alright, it's just te feeling that if I get something good then that will equal it, but at least I know now!
05-24-2011, 09:31 PM #17
NorskTnaka
At least I can fight

like Dreamy said, although id keep berbatov and buy Dzeko to play alongside him. Also replace park ji sung with Lennon or walcott. there both fast and link up with Parker and johnson putting up your chemistry Smile
05-24-2011, 10:04 PM #18
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Originally posted by h View Post
like Dreamy said, although id keep berbatov and buy Dzeko to play alongside him. Also replace park ji sung with Lennon or walcott. there both fast and link up with Parker and johnson putting up your chemistry Smile

My chemistry is 100 and even if I swap someone for another it will remain at 100 and I've already got Dzeko, I think I'll save up for nasri, then Anelka, then vidic! Happy going to take ages but it will be worth it :-D
05-24-2011, 10:07 PM #19
NorskTnaka
At least I can fight
My chemistry is 100 and even if I swap someone for another it will remain at 100 and I've already got Dzeko, I think I'll save up for nasri, then Anelka, then vidic! Happy going to take ages but it will be worth it :-D

you could really do with a btter winger though :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo