05-22-2011, 01:44 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I previously had 470k coins and a really good Brazilian team with IF Fabiano, If Hulk and loads of other great players but I found that these 'really good' teams weren't playing as good as this new cheap team that I made with around 50k.

You must login or register to view this content.

It is a really fast English team which is unbeatable. The wingers and strikers are very fast and the CM's are strong and have good passing ability's. The LB and RB run up and down the wing and the CB's are solid. All of the players are 442 trained, this gives the team 100 chemistry which is vital and is the reason why they play so well together. Delfouneso is a great sub to have in this team, he is strong, tall and has great pace and finishing. Also, because the team is rated 4½ star you play against teams that aren't the greatest. This helps you get loads of coins. You may get some abuse for having a 'noob' team but this is part of the fun! :carling:

I really recommend this team as it is the best team I have ever had even though it is by far the cheapest. Whatever formation you choose, only buy the players who like your formation, this helps you chemistry and makes the players play even better.

Give this team a try! Smile
Last edited by Neymar ; 05-22-2011 at 02:08 PM.

The following user thanked Neymar for this useful post:

Bashy
05-22-2011, 01:48 PM #2
Got a picture? I'm on PS3 atm.
05-22-2011, 01:56 PM #3
Your left and right midfield will go well with the two strikers as they are pacey and will outrun most defenders, your centre midfield are strong and got decent shot and Hart is just a beast in goals.

The following user thanked xi ViiBeZ x for this useful post:

Neymar
05-22-2011, 02:09 PM #4
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by WALRUS View Post
Got a picture? I'm on PS3 atm.

Added a picture.
05-22-2011, 02:10 PM #5
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Added a picture.

Cheers mate. Looks quite a nice team.
05-22-2011, 03:34 PM #6
I've made a similar team. I've spent about 40k on it, and I score more goals with it than my 300k+ Seria A team :p
05-22-2011, 04:39 PM #7
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Will look into making this team. Ive had a similar team before, but 433 with only agbon, not bent. What pace is bent btw?
05-22-2011, 06:14 PM #8
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
I previously had 470k coins and a really good Brazilian team with IF Fabiano, If Hulk and loads of other great players but I found that these 'really good' teams weren't playing as good as this new cheap team that I made with around 50k.

It is a really fast English team which is unbeatable. The wingers and strikers are very fast and the CM's are strong and have good passing ability's. The LB and RB run up and down the wing and the CB's are solid. All of the players are 442 trained, this gives the team 100 chemistry which is vital and is the reason why they play so well together. Delfouneso is a great sub to have in this team, he is strong, tall and has great pace and finishing. Also, because the team is rated 4½ star you play against teams that aren't the greatest. This helps you get loads of coins. You may get some abuse for having a 'noob' team but this is part of the fun! :carling:

I really recommend this team as it is the best team I have ever had even though it is by far the cheapest. Whatever formation you choose, only buy the players who like your formation, this helps you chemistry and makes the players play even better.

Give this team a try! Smile

Im going to make this team right now! Happy
05-22-2011, 06:18 PM #9
Originally posted by sharpy View Post
Im going to make this team right now! Happy

88. (character limit........)
05-22-2011, 06:37 PM #10
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
88. (character limit........)

88. ???????????