05-25-2011, 09:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yeah, I wanna improve my Serie A team... so yeah, fire away xD

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT (added some players): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Favo ; 05-27-2011 at 10:59 AM.
05-25-2011, 09:20 PM #2
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
What's your budget and who do you have on your team? (I'm on iPod so can't see web app)

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by MomasCowOnline View Post
So yeah, I wanna improve my Serie A team... so yeah, fire away xD

Forgot to quote.
05-25-2011, 09:23 PM #3
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
What's your budget and who do you have on your team? (I'm on iPod so can't see web app)

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Forgot to quote.

GK - Cesar
CB - Lucio, IF Juan and Chiellini
RM - IF Sanchez (85)
CM - Sneijder
CM - IF Totti
LM - Ronaldinho
CF - Hamsik
ST - Milito and IF Cavani (86)

And, budget... atm 10k haha.

Just suggest whatever prices :p
05-25-2011, 09:24 PM #4
Thiago Silva is probably the best CB in the league, so buy him. I'd sell IF Cavani and Milito, and play Ibra and Eto'o, with the gold 84 Cavani as a back up. Sell IF Totti, and buy IF Hernanes (the 84 one should be pretty cheap now that the 86 is out). With the money left, get a LM with more pace. Maybe Robinho, or maybe save up for IF Vargas.

The following user thanked Dreamy for this useful post:

Favo
05-25-2011, 09:35 PM #5
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Thiago Silva is probably the best CB in the league, so buy him. I'd sell IF Cavani and Milito, and play Ibra and Eto'o, with the gold 84 Cavani as a back up. Sell IF Totti, and buy IF Hernanes (the 84 one should be pretty cheap now that the 86 is out). With the money left, get a LM with more pace. Maybe Robinho, or maybe save up for IF Vargas.

I have Ibra and Eto'o(84), and I did have Cavani... I sold him before :p

Thanks Tommeh!
05-25-2011, 09:37 PM #6
Neymar
GK - Cesar
CB - Lucio, IF Juan and Chiellini
RM - IF Sanchez (85)
CM - Sneijder
CM - IF Totti
LM - Ronaldinho
CF - Hamsik
ST - Milito and IF Cavani (86)

And, budget... atm 10k haha.

Just suggest whatever prices :p

Go for IF Robinho instead of Ronaldinho. UP Eto'o is better than Milito in my opinion. I also think Ibrahimovic would be a better option at CF than Hamsik and there is an IF one coming out which you could try and get. Get UP Thiago Silva at CB, his pace is amazing for a CB.

The following user thanked Neymar for this useful post:

Favo
05-25-2011, 09:59 PM #7
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Go for IF Robinho instead of Ronaldinho. UP Eto'o is better than Milito in my opinion. I also think Ibrahimovic would be a better option at CF than Hamsik and there is an IF one coming out which you could try and get. Get UP Thiago Silva at CB, his pace is amazing for a CB.

Robinho is like 175k isn't he? For an 84, that's a bit extreme :p He could go with IF Vargas or IF Pepe for under 40k.
05-26-2011, 06:37 AM #8
Jake
One Man Army
Darkster create your own thread. Smile

@Favo convert Eto'o to a CF and play him instead of Hamsik, and buy Thiago Silva and play him instead of Chillieni or Juan. Juan's not for me, but seeing as you've got the IF I assume you like him.
05-26-2011, 10:12 AM #9
Neymar
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Robinho is like 175k isn't he? For an 84, that's a bit extreme :p He could go with IF Vargas or IF Pepe for under 40k.

Robinho is only about 100k I think. He's amazing though. You can't always judge a player by their overall.
05-26-2011, 12:22 PM #10
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
So yeah, I wanna improve my Serie A team... so yeah, fire away xD

I prefer having IF Del Piero at CF because he is just a god at controlling the ball, moving it around and taking shots from distance.
Also, I prefer Eto'o at ST to Milito because of his superior pace and shooting.
Also, the UP Cavani is actually better than the IF one you have in everything apart from heading, so you may want to consider him also.
Obviously now that the TOTY is out, you can always improve by getting some of those in your squad.

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

Favo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo