05-31-2011, 11:29 AM #1
RevQ
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Aight so im just a noobie playing fifa and I have some questions lol.

1. How do you guys earn so much money with FUT 11? I see bids going for 300k or shit. My whole team is maybe worth 100k, and Ive bought 2 microsoft packs. So how do I get money? I was playing alot of games so my DNF modifier ( or something like that ) could give me more coins, but then internet disconnected once and now i only get like 350 coins a match Not Happy or Sad

2. What does an IF player do?

3. Is there a way to train Fake shot? I can do a fake shot, but only if my player makes a sprint with the joystick. With a normal sprint im always to slow and he shoots before I pressed the pass button.

Thanks in advance Smile
05-31-2011, 11:31 AM #2
gazat123
facesmash fu
for ur second question u can practice it in arena. and if use x and a it seems to work better for me, also dont just tap x then a hold x then press a while holding it
05-31-2011, 11:39 AM #3
RevQ
Grunt
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
for ur second question u can practice it in arena. and if use x and a it seems to work better for me, also dont just tap x then a hold x then press a while holding it

How am I supposed to hold X and A at the same time? :(
Thats very though isn't? But I will try to use x instead of b Smile
05-31-2011, 12:26 PM #4
gazat123
facesmash fu
hold x then tap a. i find it quite easy to do with 1 fingr
05-31-2011, 02:33 PM #5
Yeah, for the fake shot, hold the cross button then tap the pass button. It is a lot easier for me to do.
05-31-2011, 08:03 PM #6
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
1. Get a better connection and save up to about 10k and do the buy and sell technique
2. IF means in formation it's the black cards if u look at the black cards to it's original the player attributes are better on the IF.
3. I can't do trick shits :lol: :lol:
05-31-2011, 08:49 PM #7
Originally posted by X View Post
1. Get a better connection and save up to about 10k and do the buy and sell technique
2. IF means in formation it's the black cards if u look at the black cards to it's original the player attributes are better on the IF.
3. I can't do trick shits :lol: :lol:

IF = In Form, not In Formation, lol. If a player performs well IRL, their attributed are updated to represent the recent performance. :p

The following user thanked Dreamy for this useful post:

Mr cake man
06-01-2011, 07:09 AM #8
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by RevQ View Post
Aight so im just a noobie playing fifa and I have some questions lol.

1. How do you guys earn so much money with FUT 11? I see bids going for 300k or shit. My whole team is maybe worth 100k, and Ive bought 2 microsoft packs. So how do I get money? I was playing alot of games so my DNF modifier ( or something like that ) could give me more coins, but then internet disconnected once and now i only get like 350 coins a match Not Happy or Sad

2. What does an IF player do?

3. Is there a way to train Fake shot? I can do a fake shot, but only if my player makes a sprint with the joystick. With a normal sprint im always to slow and he shoots before I pressed the pass button.

Thanks in advance Smile

For the fake shot press X with the top of your thumb then A with the joint in the middle of your thumb. It is a smooth motion.
06-01-2011, 03:15 PM #9
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
IF = In Form, not In Formation, lol. If a player performs well IRL, their attributed are updated to represent the recent performance. :p

Thanks for correcting me :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo