THREAD: Few questions fifa related
  1. 05-31-2011, 06:29 AM
    RevQ
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Aight so im just a noobie playing fifa and I have some questions lol.

1. How do you guys earn so much money with FUT 11? I see bids going for 300k or shit. My whole team is maybe worth 100k, and Ive bought 2 microsoft packs. So how do I get money? I was playing alot of games so my DNF modifier ( or something like that ) could give me more coins, but then internet disconnected once and now i only get like 350 coins a match -_-

2. What does an IF player do?

3. Is there a way to train Fake shot? I can do a fake shot, but only if my player makes a sprint with the joystick. With a normal sprint im always to slow and he shoots before I pressed the pass button.

Thanks in advance
  2. 05-31-2011, 06:31 AM
    gazat123
    facesmash fu
    NextGenUpdate
    for ur second question u can practice it in arena. and if use x and a it seems to work better for me, also dont just tap x then a hold x then press a while holding it
  3. 05-31-2011, 06:39 AM
    RevQ
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gazat123 View Post
    for ur second question u can practice it in arena. and if use x and a it seems to work better for me, also dont just tap x then a hold x then press a while holding it
    How am I supposed to hold X and A at the same time?
    Thats very though isn't? But I will try to use x instead of b
  4. 05-31-2011, 07:26 AM
    gazat123
    facesmash fu
    NextGenUpdate
    hold x then tap a. i find it quite easy to do with 1 fingr
  5. 05-31-2011, 09:33 AM
    A-SCARED-WALRUS
    I defeated!
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah, for the fake shot, hold the cross button then tap the pass button. It is a lot easier for me to do.
  6. 05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
    Mr cake man
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    1. Get a better connection and save up to about 10k and do the buy and sell technique
    2. IF means in formation it's the black cards if u look at the black cards to it's original the player attributes are better on the IF.
    3. I can't do trick shits :lol: :lol:
  7. 05-31-2011, 03:49 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NsK_InSaNiTy_X View Post
    1. Get a better connection and save up to about 10k and do the buy and sell technique
    2. IF means in formation it's the black cards if u look at the black cards to it's original the player attributes are better on the IF.
    3. I can't do trick shits :lol: :lol:
    IF = In Form, not In Formation, lol. If a player performs well IRL, their attributed are updated to represent the recent performance.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamy For This Useful Post:

9. 06-01-2011, 02:09 AM
    Neymar
    I dunno what to say anymore?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by RevQ View Post
    Aight so im just a noobie playing fifa and I have some questions lol.

1. How do you guys earn so much money with FUT 11? I see bids going for 300k or shit. My whole team is maybe worth 100k, and Ive bought 2 microsoft packs. So how do I get money? I was playing alot of games so my DNF modifier ( or something like that ) could give me more coins, but then internet disconnected once and now i only get like 350 coins a match -_-

2. What does an IF player do?

3. Is there a way to train Fake shot? I can do a fake shot, but only if my player makes a sprint with the joystick. With a normal sprint im always to slow and he shoots before I pressed the pass button.

Thanks in advance
    For the fake shot press X with the top of your thumb then A with the joint in the middle of your thumb. It is a smooth motion.
  10. 06-01-2011, 10:15 AM
    Mr cake man
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    IF = In Form, not In Formation, lol. If a player performs well IRL, their attributed are updated to represent the recent performance.
    Thanks for correcting me :lol: