05-31-2011, 04:58 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 150k Budget

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: Look at my bench that's not necessarily my first team there, as some were injured etc.

Everything from improving the quality (and depth) of my bench to cover all positions when injuries arise and fitness levels drop, to improving the quality of my actual team!

Tell me exactly what you would do with the money if you were in my position. ASAP if you can or I'll end up spending the coins lol

Thanks!
Last edited by Jake ; 05-31-2011 at 05:07 PM.
05-31-2011, 05:01 PM #2
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Edit:Buy Vidic . Maybe buy another quality striker too like IF Berbatov or Torres ie.
Last edited by teeth08 ; 05-31-2011 at 05:17 PM.
05-31-2011, 05:06 PM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by teeth08 View Post
Vidic or Fabregas

Expand? I have Fabregas lol!
05-31-2011, 05:36 PM #4
Did I mention the interest on the players I gave you was 500% per day? So in theory, you owe me everything you have on Fifa =D

Joking obviously, but what I recommend you do is upgrade to 84 Nani and rotate him with Valencia to play on the right. Then buy 2 LM's: Arshavin/Malouda/Young.Get Sagna (and maybe Evra to improve on Baines) to as back up full-backs. You should still have around 120k left to spend on another CM, another CB, and a striker. You can get SIF Johnson or IF Cahill for under 20k and both are pretty good CB's, so buy whichever you can find for cheapest :p Buy IF Jones as a striker for about 40k, so you have about 50k left for a CM. For that you get IF Barry who is amazing, IF Nolan and have 25k change, IF Meireles, or Gerrard if you get the other players for cheap.
05-31-2011, 05:44 PM #5
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Did I mention the interest on the players I gave you was 500% per day? So in theory, you owe me everything you have on Fifa =D

Joking obviously, but what I recommend you do is upgrade to 84 Nani and rotate him with Valencia to play on the right. Then buy 2 LM's: Arshavin/Malouda/Young.Get Sagna (and maybe Evra to improve on Baines) to as back up full-backs. You should still have around 120k left to spend on another CM, another CB, and a striker. You can get SIF Johnson or IF Cahill for under 20k and both are pretty good CB's, so buy whichever you can find for cheapest :p Buy IF Jones as a striker for about 40k, so you have about 50k left for a CM. For that you get IF Barry who is amazing, IF Nolan and have 25k change, IF Meireles, or Gerrard if you get the other players for cheap.

Thanks, but your list got confusing. So if I'm following:

84 Nani
Arshavin/Malouda/Young (2 of them)
Sagna
Evra
SIF Johnson/ IF Cahill
If Jones
IF Barry
IF Nolan
IF Meirles/Gerrard

All for 150k? :p
05-31-2011, 05:46 PM #6
Originally posted by Dave
Thanks, but your list got confusing. So if I'm following:

84 Nani
Sagna
Evra
SIF Johnson/ IF Cahill
If Jones
IF Barry
IF Nolan
IF Meirles/Gerrard

All for 150k? :p

I didn't read through it, so I see now how it got ****ed up near the end xD You got it right up until the CM's. I was meant to put "or" in between each name but I was in a rush :p The idea was you jsut pick one CM, but I was listing the possible ones you could get.

The following user thanked Dreamy for this useful post:

Jake
05-31-2011, 05:48 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
I didn't read through it, so I see now how it got ****ed up near the end xD You got it right up until the CM's. I was meant to put "or" in between each name but I was in a rush :p The idea was you jsut pick one CM, but I was listing the possible ones you could get.

Lol. So is this right:

84 Nani
Sagna
Evra
SIF Johnson/ IF Cahill
If Jones
IF Barry/IF Nolan/IF Meirles/Gerrard
05-31-2011, 05:50 PM #8
Originally posted by Dave
Lol. So is this right:

84 Nani
Sagna
Evra
SIF Johnson/ IF Cahill
If Jones
IF Barry/IF Nolan/IF Meirles/Gerrard

Yeah, that's right. Evra isn't needed if you like Baines, but he's better in pretty much every way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo