06-08-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MY FIRST EVER GOLD INFORM from a pack!
I think he's the TOTY version, but im not sure if there is one :'Winky Winky aha

86, Cole, Chelsea
4-3-2-1 formation.

Any clue what he worth? thanks!
06-09-2011, 06:54 PM #20
ShottinG STarzz
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
You fool, who you calling a kid! Your a fickle fan, go and check the trade market today! The price has dropped and it will drop further.

1. The season is over and fifa 12 is around the corner.
2. No one is going to pay crazy prices now!
3. Happy hour is tomorrow, how many more Cole's will be released!!! And at what price!!!

I got myself a Cole yesterday for 70k as predicted.

Here's my team link to shut fickle fans like you up!

You must login or register to view this content.

Cool it No No
06-09-2011, 09:05 PM #21
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Wooow chill abit man
Edit: hes like the next ned flanders fickly dickly dooAwesome face

The following user thanked Mr cake man for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow
06-10-2011, 03:53 PM #22
amir7863
Little One
You fool, who you calling a kid! Your a fickle fan, go and check the trade market today! The price has dropped and it will drop further.

3. Happy hour is tomorrow, how many more Cole's will be released!!! And at what price!!!

Calm as still water. This is a forum where you express opnions. I'm still waiting on hard facts to back up the groans! Looks like 'kids' like sucking ass like their sucking lollipops! hahaha this is entertaining.
06-10-2011, 08:02 PM #23
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!

Somebody has mommy and daddy issues lol if the price Is double that at the moment then u can't give them half the money and say the prices are gonna drop don't get me started KID even tho I guess you are psychic wow u guessed prices of a player were gonna drop u are the first person to guess that
06-10-2011, 08:34 PM #24
amir7863
Little One
Originally posted by cmms07 View Post
Somebody has mommy and daddy issues lol if the price Is double that at the moment then u can't give them half the money and say the prices are gonna drop don't get me started KID even tho I guess you are psychic wow u guessed prices of a player were gonna drop u are the first person to guess that

For a start i'm not a kid! Secondly I don't live with my parents, and thirdly have prices dropped? Simple question don't kill a brain cell thinking about it!
06-11-2011, 01:57 AM #25
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
For a start i'm not a kid! Secondly I don't live with my parents, and thirdly have prices dropped? Simple question don't kill a brain cell thinking about it!

I'm just saying if IF Hernandez is worth 100k and u say I'll buy him for 50k bc his price is gonna drop anyways that makes u sound really stupid and bro only a kid would get offended by getting called a kid
06-11-2011, 02:25 AM #26
amir7863
Little One
I'm just saying if IF Hernandez is worth 100k and u say I'll buy him for 50k bc his price is gonna drop anyways that makes u sound really stupid and bro only a kid would get offended by getting called a kid

Cole sells for 90k now a day after he was released, i offered him 70k how is that half! You do the math!!!
06-11-2011, 10:25 PM #27
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Cole sells for 90k now a day after he was released, i offered him 70k how is that half! You do the math!!!

The day he was released he was 140k that's when u offered case closed bud
06-12-2011, 12:41 AM #28
amir7863
Little One
The day he was released he was 140k that's when u offered case closed bud

140K!!! Rubbish

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo