09-28-2011, 10:01 PM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Many of you will be aware of the Ultimate Database that has come in very handy for people wanting to find out the price of players.
Well, now is has gotten even better with the addition of a squad creator!
This is something I have thought would be a genius idea but the scripting for it would be very difficult, but the guy has pulled it off!

First, to make your squad, go to You must login or register to view this content.

Next, you will be greeted by this screen,

You must login or register to view this content.

Pick the conditions you want for your team. For this example I am going to simply try to make the best team possible in 4-4-2 formation.

Next, you will see something like what FUT looks like, and you can find the best players to go in each position.

Unfortunately, it is still very glitchy at the moment, so I was unable to make a team Gaspkay: but this definitely has potential to be something great!

EDIT: Seems only to be glitchy when choosing multiple leagues, check out this BPL team I made:

The problems are still there however, as because some players have never been sold, especially on PS3, their avg. price = 0. This makes the database believe that this team would cost just 350k on PS3, but 2.5 mil on xbox Gaspkay:. Still, this looks exciting for building teams though!
Last edited by Sharpie ; 09-28-2011 at 10:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

DiogoPT7, ONEster
09-28-2011, 11:41 PM #2
Ignore
Banned
Does this mean we can make whatever squad we wanted? For free? Or am I missing something?

Sorry for 20 Q's :P
09-29-2011, 04:24 AM #3
so it tell the value of ur team collectively?
nice thnx man will use it
09-29-2011, 04:33 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sync
This is very useful thank you.
09-29-2011, 12:04 PM #5
very usefull thanks
09-29-2011, 04:20 PM #6
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Ignore View Post
Does this mean we can make whatever squad we wanted? For free? Or am I missing something?

Sorry for 20 Q's :P

Haha, unfortunately, no, it is for hypothetical situations only (you don't actually get the squad :p)
09-29-2011, 04:25 PM #7
smash2k8
BAZINGA!
Hey thank you..this sounds great. Will test it later. Winky Winky
09-29-2011, 04:31 PM #8
Holleeder
Satadurah
Thanks, I will try it now Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo