Post: Ideas & Improvements for FIFA 13 | Official NGU Suggestions Thread
10-10-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite a self-explanatory title, just post whatever you'd like to see improved upon, altered, added or removed to/from FIFA 13. This thread primarily applies to the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC versions, although you can recommend stuff for other platforms too.

So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:

• Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
  • Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
  • Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
  • Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
  • Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
  • Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
  • Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.

Comment below! Smile

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Vaio
10-12-2011, 08:55 PM #11
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
My idea is to enjoy Fifa 12 for a bit longer than 2 weeks before talking about Fifa 13 :fa:

ha, I thought that aswell.
10-14-2011, 08:29 AM #12
ive been playing fifa online since fifa 08 , i loved every single game they released and they continue to improve but 2 things i think will never happen is 1: handballs, and like Ignore said 2 footed tackles , it would make the game way more realistic
10-14-2011, 10:45 AM #13
Smarter cpu! (virtual pro)
10-14-2011, 04:29 PM #14
Reilly
Bounty hunter
Quick throw in's was a big must for me in the lead up to 12 but now they have them I've noticed we could be doing with quick goal kicks.

An example being you are getting beat with a few minutes to go and the other team has a corner, the ball goes out of play behind the goal. Now you can see you have a striker who is in space yet it waits a few seconds and the oppositions defenders are back. Idea of quick goal kicks would make to some great endings to games I think.
10-15-2011, 05:52 AM #15
Originally posted by Clutch
These suggestions will never be included in a licensed FIFA game because a large part of it's target audience are impressionable youngsters, who a) don't want blood in their games and b) shouldn't be taught to dive and essentially cheat, even if we see it happening on TV just about every game.

exactly! the inclusion of blood would make the game PG13+ which EA can't afford to risk
10-21-2011, 06:21 PM #16
Hanky
Save Point
The main thing I want is a realistic training system for career mode, i.e holding training sessions, having training matches, practice drills etc, even if training on career mode isn't everyone's cup of tea it could just be optional for people.

I would also love a better youth system, again on career mode. For example a youth team that you can control if you wish, bringing injured players in the youth squad when they back etc, just need career mode more realistic as it gets boring sometimes when it doesn't feel like the real thing,not sure if that's just me or others as well.

Also in all game types, I think things like when you take the goal scorer off late in the game, make it so the fans clap him etc, and every single fifa there is, the commentators get very annoying and repetitive after a while, fifa need to add more things, about individual players etc, they have done it for man city on fifa 11 I think, where they went on about them having money, do it for more teams. They could even add options to arguewith the ref, managers with official etc.

I could go on for ages but can't be arsed to write anymore.
10-22-2011, 10:30 PM #17
EarthScar
??SCARED??
some came to my mind.... own kits for pro clubs, better spectators they look like fkn paper,ea kicks in mid game ..wow im winning 2 0 then i get kick causes me to lose 3 0 soo inpsiring so alot to do better in f13 although i like f12 how it tis atm
10-26-2011, 07:57 PM #18
Heskey
Gym leader
Maybe bieng able to save your virtual pro on the servers so if you loose or get currupted data you dont have to to start over again!
10-29-2011, 11:09 AM #19
I think they should have streakers! Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo