Post: Ideas & Improvements for FIFA 13 | Official NGU Suggestions Thread
10-10-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite a self-explanatory title, just post whatever you'd like to see improved upon, altered, added or removed to/from FIFA 13. This thread primarily applies to the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC versions, although you can recommend stuff for other platforms too.

So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:

• Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
  • Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
  • Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
  • Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
  • Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
  • Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
  • Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.

Comment below! Smile

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Vaio
10-30-2011, 06:35 PM #20
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Customizable virtual pro stances/run-ups etc.
10-30-2011, 06:41 PM #21
Originally posted by TeOzSkiLzZ View Post
I think they should have streakers! Winky Winky

lol it would be funny a couple of times then annoying
10-30-2011, 06:46 PM #22
Ѕσυίτε
Little One
After you finish a season with your team you could get an option for a new shirt sponsor.
10-31-2011, 08:34 PM #23
Originally posted by 1029
After you finish a season with your team you could get an option for a new shirt sponsor.

Can't be done due to licensing :(
11-01-2011, 02:25 AM #24
i think for ultimate team they need to show more stats. instead of just shooting and pace, go into detail like in the rest of the game, tell us their skill moves and accelleration etc.
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM #25
sakz
Haxor!
i dont have much control in manager mode, we need more duties and specially more stories like tevez refusing to play or joe barton has been arested and cannot play this week(sounds funny but true) needs to be more releastic
11-06-2011, 12:50 PM #26
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
The game needs a massive overhaul on the next in regards to features.
11-06-2011, 02:16 PM #27
Perhaps they could add some new features to career mode, such as:

- A more interactive experience (Training sessions, managerial meetings with the board etc.)
- Interviews, much like the ones on Codemasters F1 games.
- Player development and aging (Player ages over the 15 years/Start off as a youth player and work your way up to the big leagues.)

I would also like to see them merge the experience of the FiFa world cup games with FiFa 13, although this seems unlikely due to money that could potentially be lost.
11-11-2011, 12:51 AM #28
What i wants to say is that back in the day of the ps2 fifa 09 10 and 11 had a good youth system for example, arsenal pro youth, but when i got an xbox and got fifa 10 it was gone, fifa 11 gone, fifa 12 was claimed to have brought it back, but they only brought back the scouting system, another thing is that the players now never get called up to national level, it may not be for all but its realistic, a big improvment would be to allow managers to manage countrys that would be awsome!!! Another thing is the bugs and clithes blah de da ... 1 word ... Fixit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo