Post: Ideas & Improvements for FIFA 13 | Official NGU Suggestions Thread
10-10-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite a self-explanatory title, just post whatever you'd like to see improved upon, altered, added or removed to/from FIFA 13. This thread primarily applies to the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC versions, although you can recommend stuff for other platforms too.

So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:

• Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
  • Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
  • Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
  • Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
  • Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
  • Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
  • Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.

Comment below! Smile

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Vaio
02-16-2012, 11:48 AM #65
Default Avatar
IdeaMan
When person takes over a small club,build new stadium.
At the end of the season we get to create new kits and have different sponsors
03-22-2012, 07:09 PM #66
clydeinglis
Do a barrel roll!
i think they should fix the penalties
03-26-2012, 11:06 AM #67
Nasmar
Keeper
Originally posted by JaMz7a View Post
Impact engine, when you make a good challenge from the side and you get a red card. Offsides are awarded before the ball even gets near the player. The freezing in the arena when play virtual pro (my opinion)

Impact engine is a joke - also the lag of understanding of the AI player when defending/running back is very poor.
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM #68
xplicit1
Do a barrel roll!
online pro rank match with virtual pro...

- if youre going to have multiple rooms, make it possible to choose a certain one
- 90 secs to start a game/pick a team
- list everyone in the room so you can mute them and make them stay muted
- 30 secs to pick a position and if you dont choose one youre kicked out
- captain can kick out 3 players max

come EA think about it!:argh::argh::argh:
04-08-2012, 11:08 PM #69
gunner4life
Gym leader
In fifa 13 ea could introduce challenges in ut like score 20 goals with a player to gain a certain amount of coins or packs. Also a banking system were you can store coins and gain interest or regain the 5% of tax back on trades. But the feature i would like to see more than any think being improved is 2v2 team play. This can easily be improved my introducing 2v2 ranked matches, tournaments 2 play in,make a ut team with an friend and be able 2 play together(this would be beast) and train together in the arena. Even though u can do team play with clubs using vp, i just dont like vp cause it takes so much time to improve it,unless using a hacked vp
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM #70
Remove the handicap present in UT.
Players should have to control the goalkeeper.
Remove the new defending system which was added in Fifa 12.
05-03-2012, 04:41 PM #71
A fun game mode where you can run around slide tackling and two footing the shit out of each other and see what damage you can do, these have to be the funniest thing about FIFA
05-16-2012, 01:52 PM #72
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Reilly View Post
Quick throw in's was a big must for me in the lead up to 12 but now they have them I've noticed we could be doing with quick goal kicks.

An example being you are getting beat with a few minutes to go and the other team has a corner, the ball goes out of play behind the goal. Now you can see you have a striker who is in space yet it waits a few seconds and the oppositions defenders are back. Idea of quick goal kicks would make to some great endings to games I think.
see when your player is going to take a quick throw in how do you drop the ball once he's picked it up? I've seen lots of people doing it...
06-08-2012, 05:10 PM #73
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
as long as they fix the damm pass glitch near the keeper iam happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo