Post: Ideas & Improvements for FIFA 13 | Official NGU Suggestions Thread
10-10-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite a self-explanatory title, just post whatever you'd like to see improved upon, altered, added or removed to/from FIFA 13. This thread primarily applies to the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC versions, although you can recommend stuff for other platforms too.

So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:

• Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
  • Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
  • Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
  • Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
  • Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
  • Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
  • Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.

Comment below! Smile

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Vaio
10-10-2011, 11:51 PM #2
Original
League Champion
Use of Elbow's when Jumping for a header; I recall on This is Football 2005 you could two foot by holding R2 and Slide tackling, You could also dive. I'd love the two footed feature especially when I'm playing Clubs, speedy little 5"2 Prick runs past me and POW, Leg snapped, Ambulance drives onto the pitch, oxygen mask and a drip. Real intense shit. Diving is an obvious one, considering every player in the world dives. Finesse shots from outside the box are two easy once you cut in, They should raise the difficulty on shots like this, possibly make the keepers better for online play.

A PROPER communication system, I literally can't hear anybody from my club when we're playing it annoys me.

They have traits and abilities etc, But I'd like to see stuff like 'Leader' and 'Mentalist' Someone like Vidic; Mid Game you see him getting hold of the defence and telling them to push up, just to make it more realistic. I could go on forever, but I'd bore you!
10-11-2011, 12:04 AM #3
Ignore
Banned
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Use of Elbow's when Jumping for a header; I recall on This is Football 2005 you could two foot by holding R2 and Slide tackling, You could also dive. I'd love the two footed feature especially when I'm playing Clubs, speedy little 5"2 Prick runs past me and POW, Leg snapped, Ambulance drives onto the pitch, oxygen mask and a drip. Real intense shit. Diving is an obvious one, considering every player in the world dives. Finesse shots from outside the box are two easy once you cut in, They should raise the difficulty on shots like this, possibly make the keepers better for online play.

A PROPER communication system, I literally can't hear anybody from my club when we're playing it annoys me.

They have traits and abilities etc, But I'd like to see stuff like 'Leader' and 'Mentalist' Someone like Vidic; Mid Game you see him getting hold of the defence and telling them to push up, just to make it more realistic. I could go on forever, but I'd bore you!

EA would never add, two footed tackles or diving. You do know that they are actually sponsored by FIFA (Hence the name, obviously.) And they are all for fair play etc..

I know it would be fun to have in the game and I agree with your idea. But its Never ever going to happen. :/
10-11-2011, 12:30 AM #4
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Ignore View Post
EA would never add, two footed tackles or diving. You do know that they are actually sponsored by FIFA (Hence the name, obviously.) And they are all for fair play etc..

I know it would be fun to have in the game and I agree with your idea. But its Never ever going to happen. :/

However, You see two footed tackles and diving all the time so your denying real life situations but then again There all for this fair play system, Yet Sepp Blatter has NO idea what he's talking about. It's a corrupt business in itself, All FIFA care about is money, whether we like it or not. Sepp Blatter, in essence, is a dictator.

I still like the idea of two footed tackle's and that; Raise the bar a bit, put the game from 3+ to 7+, considering in most countries you don't play your first 'match' until the age of 5/6, I know in Norway competitive football starts just after 11.

This MAY seem a bit Over the top, but include blood! Head collisions, player jogging down the tunnel, comes back with a bandage. Would be a fricking sweet asset! lol.
10-11-2011, 12:40 AM #5
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
However, You see two footed tackles and diving all the time so your denying real life situations but then again There all for this fair play system, Yet Sepp Blatter has NO idea what he's talking about. It's a corrupt business in itself, All FIFA care about is money, whether we like it or not. Sepp Blatter, in essence, is a dictator.

I still like the idea of two footed tackle's and that; Raise the bar a bit, put the game from 3+ to 7+, considering in most countries you don't play your first 'match' until the age of 5/6, I know in Norway competitive football starts just after 11.

This MAY seem a bit Over the top, but include blood! Head collisions, player jogging down the tunnel, comes back with a bandage. Would be a fricking sweet asset! lol.

These suggestions will never be included in a licensed FIFA game because a large part of it's target audience are impressionable youngsters, who a) don't want blood in their games and b) shouldn't be taught to dive and essentially cheat, even if we see it happening on TV just about every game.
10-11-2011, 06:49 AM #6
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
My idea is to enjoy Fifa 12 for a bit longer than 2 weeks before talking about Fifa 13 :fa:

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

Neymar
10-11-2011, 10:14 PM #7
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
My idea is to enjoy Fifa 12 for a bit longer than 2 weeks before talking about Fifa 13 :fa:

Well, the flaws are there for all to see. Personally, I'm having trouble enjoying H2H when containing/pressuring is so effective and has so little error.
10-11-2011, 11:54 PM #8
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, the flaws are there for all to see. Personally, I'm having trouble enjoying H2H when containing/pressuring is so effective and has so little error.

My Idea's are over-elaborate of course, But yet happen in every footballing fixture. I think they need to sort the crowd out if i'm being serious; I mean there cardboard? Surely they can improve that. Secondly, has anyone else noticed this that when you play any team from England that plays in a White Home kit (whilst they play at home) They ALWAYS sing "Jermaine Defoe, He's a yido" It happened on 11 and it's happened again. I was playing as Fulham online (I play for them myself) and was playing against Barcelona, My Fans began to sing that song.. I mean wtf.
10-12-2011, 04:42 PM #9
Fifa 13 should have the lower scottish divisions, not just the english ones!

The following user thanked bertbegg for this useful post:

BlowJobsFor5k
10-12-2011, 07:23 PM #10
i would like to hve an online arena arcade mode where 2 players go h2h nd score goals in the arena the more innovative the goal is the more points
streakers?any1?
better celebrations
less glitches nd bugs
ability to transfer vp's from one generation to another or giving us some compensation 4 earlier accomplishments

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo