So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:
- Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
- Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
- Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
- Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
- Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
- Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
- Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.