07-30-2014, 08:49 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread might be as useful as a McDonald's add but I think I saw saw somewhere that FIFA coins can be modded if match earnings are modded so that we're not directly trying to mod the coins. This idea might be 100% worthless crap and if so feel free to delete the thread, but I don't know many people irl are asking for their coins to be modded. I'll download fifa and take a look at the elf but I can't promise anything as I'm still not advanced with the IDA. If you're any good please take the time to look into it. Thank you.

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Budz
08-02-2014, 09:53 PM #20
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
Remember when you could multiply coins through the Android and iOS app? You were logged on console and phone on same account and when you bought something it would confuse the server and give the coins to the holder of the item you bought but you would keep the coins because you were in two different platforms at the same time...
I'm guessing the way to duplicate, players or coins is just by "confusing the servers"...
08-08-2014, 07:06 AM #21
If you really need coins, you should choose the cheapest such as You must login or register to view this content..
08-08-2014, 08:30 AM #22
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by Fashiongamer View Post
If you really need coins, you should choose the cheapest such as You must login or register to view this content..

I've seen cheaper prices. You're selling 500k for nearly $7 when some places sell a mill for £6.
Last edited by Nath ; 08-08-2014 at 08:34 AM.
01-20-2016, 01:44 AM #23
What platform is this for ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo