07-30-2014, 08:49 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread might be as useful as a McDonald's add but I think I saw saw somewhere that FIFA coins can be modded if match earnings are modded so that we're not directly trying to mod the coins. This idea might be 100% worthless crap and if so feel free to delete the thread, but I don't know many people irl are asking for their coins to be modded. I'll download fifa and take a look at the elf but I can't promise anything as I'm still not advanced with the IDA. If you're any good please take the time to look into it. Thank you.

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Budz
07-30-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by A
This thread might be as useful as a McDonald's add but I think I saw saw somewhere that FIFA coins can be modded if match earnings are modded so that we're not directly trying to mod the coins. This idea might be 100% worthless crap and if so feel free to delete the thread, but I don't know many people irl are asking for their coins to be modded. I'll download fifa and take a look at the elf but I can't promise anything as I'm still not advanced with the IDA. If you're any good please take the time to look into it. Thank you.

The Earnings area is not static and changes by fly so this method is pretty much useless.
07-30-2014, 11:14 AM #3
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
The Earnings area is not static and changes by fly so this method is pretty much useless.

any other ideas? there is sure something like coins glitch on this forum
07-30-2014, 01:15 PM #4
itzdarn1
Save Point
could try and see if u could change the price of player quick sell price
07-30-2014, 01:25 PM #5
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by A
This thread might be as useful as a McDonald's add but I think I saw saw somewhere that FIFA coins can be modded if match earnings are modded so that we're not directly trying to mod the coins. This idea might be 100% worthless crap and if so feel free to delete the thread, but I don't know many people irl are asking for their coins to be modded. I'll download fifa and take a look at the elf but I can't promise anything as I'm still not advanced with the IDA. If you're any good please take the time to look into it. Thank you.

I'll be honest...there is a way to hack into their system and get all the coins you want, it has been done. It's not going to be released like the tamper hack a few years ago though, they want to keep the fifa coin selling market stable and around £10 per 100k. So yea...there are fifa coins glitches and such, but what you're saying is not the solution Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

A Friend, DesperateAsshole
07-30-2014, 02:18 PM #6
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by Budz View Post
I'll be honest...there is a way to hack into their system and get all the coins you want, it has been done. It's not going to be released like the tamper hack a few years ago though, they want to keep the fifa coin selling market stable and around £10 per 100k. So yea...there are fifa coins glitches and such, but what you're saying is not the solution Winky Winky

i just google temper hack.. omg that was OP, who have that fut hack ?
07-31-2014, 05:32 AM #7
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Berni123 View Post
any other ideas? there is sure something like coins glitch on this forum

Yes there is and most people duplicate their players and sell them and because of this most people have unlimited coins such as these Coin sites where you can purchase them.

I.E. go check on Transfermarket and look for TOTY Ronaldo or the normal Gold one, you'll see the same person selling 5 of them.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 07-31-2014 at 05:35 AM.
07-31-2014, 05:40 AM #8
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
i just google temper hack.. omg that was OP, who have that fut hack ?

Also if you accomplish modifying your coins, you can also modify Players fitness, stats, etc the same way like for coins.

Originally posted by itzdarn1 View Post
could try and see if u could change the price of player quick sell price

Won't work, if you change the value for the quicksell price you couln't get any higher than 65k and if you quicksell him, it sells him for his regular price.
07-31-2014, 10:03 AM #9
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
Also if you accomplish modifying your coins, you can also modify Players fitness, stats, etc the same way like for coins.

Won't work, if you change the value for the quicksell price you couln't get any higher than 65k and if you quicksell him, it sells him for his regular price.

do you need to have jb ps3 to duplicate players? i will do some reasearch on this.
07-31-2014, 11:10 AM #10
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
do you need to have jb ps3 to duplicate players? i will do some reasearch on this.

For duplicating you don't need a jb.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo