09-24-2014, 03:10 PM #1
i6oz
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are no RTM Tools For Fifa 15 because All offsets are Server sided which makes the offset doesn't save. They are all Either Fake or Rats.

Q:How Do you see people with 9999Million Coins?
A: Its Because that its only visual for you/him, When he goes to buy a player the actual real amount will be considered.

However Guys if you don't trust me, Just sandbox the tool you wanna open/execute for a better security. Tons of rats are there for fifa 14 rtm tools and none of them work.
Last edited by i6oz ; 09-24-2014 at 03:37 PM.

The following user groaned i6oz for this awful post:

09-24-2014, 03:31 PM #2
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Well look if we could do the level up hack for fifa 15 and I no its only visual and stuff but it still unlocked everything and dont you get FC coins for levelling up simply buy 10 x 1000 extra coins for every match go into a match and end it using UDP Unicorn you get the extra coins aswell takes minuim of 2 minutes for every match and when the 10 x 1000 extra coins run out well you'll be deranked again (because it doesnt stick) and have nothing simply rank up again and repeat.
09-24-2014, 03:31 PM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by i6oz View Post
There are no RTM Tools For Fifa 15 because All offsets are Server sided which makes the offset doesn't save. They are all Either Fake or Rats.

Q:How Do you see people with 9999Million Coins?
A: Its Because that its only visual for you/him, When he goes to buy a player the actual real amount will be considered.

However Guys if you don't trust me, Just sandbox the tool you wanna open/execute for a better security. Tons of rats are there for fifa 14 rtm tools and none of them work.

This is actually false.
There can be RTM tools for this game, but only for things such as manager mode and such.

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

i6oz
09-24-2014, 03:37 PM #4
i6oz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
This is actually false.
There can be RTM tools for this game, but only for things such as manager mode and such.

I was talking about Ultimate Team Mode.
Edit: I changed The Thread's Title.

The following user thanked i6oz for this useful post:

Hammy
09-24-2014, 03:45 PM #5
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
are the coins register with EA but there is a time when the game sending the progress of a match to EA.
is that a change
09-24-2014, 04:23 PM #6
i6oz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by toufil View Post
are the coins register with EA but there is a time when the game sending the progress of a match to EA.
is that a change

This is called Match Earnings, Well I saw some people posting their offsets but others reported that it just doesn't stick.
09-24-2014, 04:49 PM #7
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
you must change where the game sending progression to EA.with a multiplier, a modded eboot or juste change the right offset!
please help me! ahah
09-25-2014, 12:00 AM #8
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
This is actually false.

Actually their can be RTM tools for ultimate team as well, just not that they are any useful. So this thread deserves a shut down

The following user thanked Dylan for this useful post:

ByZayhn
09-25-2014, 12:05 AM #9
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Closed.

Dylan told me to <3 and it can be possible.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo