10-02-2014, 05:40 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi there,

A lot of you have had terrible issues with FIFA 15 on PS4. The game starts to lag terribly as soon as you sign-in to EA servers. The menu becomes sluggish, the whole game lags at the point it becomes unplayable unless you disconnect form EA servers.
Horrible programming from EA Sports.

Well the good news is that there is a Do-It-Yourself fix to this problem. Follow the following steps:

1/ Turn on your computer and put your IP address on the address bar of your web browser (you can find your IP address by googling whatismyip). If that doesn't open your router menu or your ISP login page, try typing You must login or register to view this content. into your address bar.

2/ This will open your Router menu, you have to sign-in with your ISP login/password (it is the login and password to access your Internet Company account)

3/ Go to Advanced Settings -> Ports Management and Disable the UPnP (Universal Plug n Play). For example, for Optimum and Verizon customers, uncheck the first box of the UPnP section.
(For people from UK with BT router, step 1 and 2 are as follow: put You must login or register to view this content. in your address bar, sign in with your administrator password, go to Advanced Settings -> Firewall, from there you can disable the UPnP option.)

4/ Go to Advanced Settings -> Ports Management -> Port Triggering and open the following Ports ranges:

UDP 3074-3074 (outgoing and Incoming)
UDP 3478-3479 (outgoing and Incoming)
UDP 3659-3659 (outgoing and Incoming)
UDP 6000-6000 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 80-80 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 443-443 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 1935-1935 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 3478-3480 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 3659-3659 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 10000-10099 (outgoing and Incoming)
TCP 42127-42127 (outgoing and Incoming)

Port Triggering is typically used to facilitate Internet gaming or chat and other specialized communication protocols. Port Triggering rules are used to dynamically forward inbound traffic coming into a specific port to a host device on your network, in this case it will be your PS4.

After changing to this configuration, save your changes.

Turn on your PS4, launch FIFA 15, connect to EA Servers.
10-02-2014, 10:34 PM #2
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
just disabling upnp fixed it for me, no need to open up all those ports (BT infinity)
10-03-2014, 08:20 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
just disabling upnp fixed it for me, no need to open up all those ports (BT infinity)

Same with me. Just disabled upnp on my Homehub 5 and it fixed it for me. Infinity for me also! :p
10-03-2014, 09:39 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Would this affect DMZ?
10-12-2014, 10:51 AM #5
North Korea
Do a barrel roll!
Im on bt infinity and looked around on day of release and was told to disable UPnP and it worked perfect Happy same as people above.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo