11-17-2014, 07:54 PM #1
RTE
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the Official thread for new beginners. This would help some of you guys about how to start playing FUT 15 Enzo

• Additional Information
  • Fifa points DO TRANSFER, but not to the Web App, just on console!
  • DO NOT buy too many players the day of the web app release unless you know how to trade well or are willing to risk the coins! Player prices will go up until release day and then start to drop as people buy fifa points and open packs.
  • what players do I trade with? usually an non-rares with 80+ pace are something you can trade with throughout the year. Buy for 350-450 and sell for 750+
  • The WEEKEND OF THE RELEASE (September 26th-28th) is when you want to buy. Tons of players will be on the market and for nice, low prices.
  • The number of starter packs you receive will be determined on your time playing FUT 15.
  • Use FutHead and FutWiz to get player info and build squads.
  • BUY LOW, SELL HIGH
  • Don't spend all your coins on top players. If you know how to trade well, then go ahead, but if you don't, then just build a starter squad and wait a week until you can play with them.
  • Have fun with that club name, enjoy it!
  • Get those Manager Tasks done ASAP (they get you a free pack!).
  • Don't forge to use the EASFC Catalogue! It has things like coins boosts and contracts that an definitely help anyone's FUT!
  • Buy consumables BEFORE the release while their prices are low. They'll skyrocket a few days after the game being out.
  • Don't forget about loaning players! You can find loan options in the EASFC as well!
  • If you have EA Access, you'll receive an early access to FIFA 15 on September 18th, which includes a 6 hour trial period. In this time, I would recommend three things: Get you FUT sorted out (with what formations/players/coins you have available), sell what you can for a profit (Bronzes- 250+,Silvers- 450+, and Golds- 650+), and start to earn coins through trading and playing matches. Also, try to get your manager tasks done, as mentioned above, to get a free pack!
  • "You say not to buy too many players on the day of the web app release unless you know how to trade well, but then say prices will go up until the game release. Doesn't that mean I should buy a lot players on the first day?" That's a great question! It's mainly a great time to learn how trade, but just don't blow all your coins at once because you want one player. Try to buy some cheap players and turn a profit on them before the game and then when it drops, you can spend those coins on a squad. So pretty much from the 17th to the 22nd, cheap players for profit. Afterwards, buy team and keep trading.
  • Your account and points DO NOT transfer across consoles, as well as loyalty packs
  • I will be updating constantly, just a reminder!

Have a question? Feel free to ask Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo