01-05-2015, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to buy some cheap FUT 15 coins, so if you're selling some or know where to buy some cheap quote me :fa:
01-05-2015, 02:51 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Kyle View Post
I'm looking to buy some cheap FUT 15 coins, so if you're selling some or know where to buy some cheap quote me :fa:

Try visiting xtmmo.net, They are really cheap.
01-05-2015, 02:56 PM #3
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post

I'll keep these in mind, thanks Smile
01-05-2015, 07:00 PM #4
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
I can sell you some, have a look at my thread or quote me here.

How much are you looking for?
01-15-2015, 12:00 PM #5
Originally posted by King
I can sell you some, have a look at my thread or quote me here.

How much are you looking for?

PM sent Smile
02-19-2015, 11:28 PM #6
DaddyMeth
Little One
Originally posted by Kyle View Post
I'm looking to buy some cheap FUT 15 coins, so if you're selling some or know where to buy some cheap quote me :fa:

You must login or register to view this content.
02-28-2015, 03:20 PM #7
Hofi
Keeper

Please at all: Don't buy coins at xtmmo because it's a scam and you'll never get your coins!

I bought 2000k and never received them :(

If you already bought some coins just message Paypal and they'll most likely refund you Awesome face
02-28-2015, 03:27 PM #8
iHaxel
Originally posted by Hofi View Post
Please at all: Don't buy coins at xtmmo because it's a scam and you'll never get your coins!

I bought 2000k and never received them :(

If you already bought some coins just message Paypal and they'll most likely refund you Awesome face

They are quite bad when it comes to times like thid. I started using Seagm.com, they literally delivered my coins within an hour even though the web app is down.
02-28-2015, 03:40 PM #9
Hofi
Keeper
They are quite bad when it comes to times like thid. I started using Seagm.com, they literally delivered my coins within an hour even though the web app is down.

Update:

Out of nowhere I just checked my FUT and I really received my coins.

So I revoke what I said before and I apologize for that.. Winky Winky
In my opinion it's a good place to buy coins because of the price but don't expect your coins to get delivered as quick as other websites do.
02-28-2015, 04:13 PM #10
iHaxel
Originally posted by Hofi View Post
Update:

Out of nowhere I just checked my FUT and I really received my coins.

So I revoke what I said before and I apologize for that.. Winky Winky
In my opinion it's a good place to buy coins because of the price but don't expect your coins to get delivered as quick as other websites do.

They are very slow when it comes to delivering coins, I personally don't suggest buying from them when it comes to events like TOTY/TOTS/Futmas/100k, they are slow.

Especialy now, when the web app is down. It might take them 6 days (so you have to list up twice) for them to complete your order.

However, SEAGM are quite quick and professional. They'll usually complete it before your player expires.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo