03-14-2015, 06:07 PM #1
Binerz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, today i'm gonna present you my FIFA 15 Tool

My tool is available for <10 Euros>

He can mod your players, your teams, your stadium, have DEV soccer jersey etc...

With this you can play in Arena of FUT 14/FUT 15 With devellopers kit,with 99 rated team ect...

You can have team like that :
You must login or register to view this content.

Connection :

Goal Editor :

Player Editor :

Stadium Editor :

Legends Injector :

Contact me on Skype > Bratuney

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL & SKRILL MONEY
Last edited by Binerz ; 03-15-2015 at 10:33 AM.
03-18-2015, 11:03 AM #11
pay for a tool not a chance prob fake anyway
03-18-2015, 12:44 PM #12
Egoford
Little One
make a video and show us the features live.
03-20-2015, 01:36 PM #13
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by schmulla View Post
I Would not recommend anyone to buy this tool as its 50% working... Also no reply on skype after buy...

That's not my fault if you don't know how to use tool,for all people work but don't you.
03-20-2015, 01:37 PM #14
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by Egoford View Post
make a video and show us the features live.

i don't have material for video but you can play versus me and see my team
03-23-2015, 01:49 PM #15
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Binerz View Post
i don't have material for video but you can play versus me and see my team

19 Posts -45 reputation, seems legit selling a tool for 10Euros yet cannot speak english properly. Joined June 2014, damn you post a lot my friend.

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

TMT7
03-29-2015, 02:11 PM #16
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
19 Posts -45 reputation, seems legit selling a tool for 10Euros yet cannot speak english properly. Joined June 2014, damn you post a lot my friend.

-45 rep is because Son of a Beach i have said on his thread is copied my offsets ect.

I'm french and i know i don't speak english language perfectly and i'm sorry for this.

For tool customers :
New update soon with new design,more player to player swapper and an option to save/load team.

I will do video with my phone to show proof of the tool !
Last edited by Binerz ; 03-29-2015 at 02:17 PM.
03-29-2015, 02:20 PM #17
Kizza09
Are you high?
-45 rep is because Son of a Beach i have said on his thread is copied my offsets ect.

I'm french and i know i don't speak english language perfectly and i'm sorry for this.

For tool customers :
New update soon with new design,more player to player swapper and an option to save/load team.

I will do video with my phone to show proof of the tool !

No one stole your offsets... why do you keep saying this when you have been shown so much proof? You say 'Stealing offsets' but yet you're the one who 'Stole/copied' the same design as us on your old release and now copying features 'Save/Load team' Lol it just shows so much about people. Also you had -45 rep before we even released our tool so that is pretty funny.
03-29-2015, 02:49 PM #18
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
No one stole your offsets... why do you keep saying this when you have been shown so much proof? You say 'Stealing offsets' but yet you're the one who 'Stole/copied' the same design as us on your old release and now copying features 'Save/Load team' Lol it just shows so much about people. Also you had -45 rep before we even released our tool so that is pretty funny.

blablabla
i don't have readed guys
03-29-2015, 03:00 PM #19
Kizza09
Are you high?
blablabla
i don't have readed guys

Don't read it then, Simple as that it just shows what a child you are and we have proved that no one stole your ideas and it just goes to show that as you stated somewhere 'Never been seen on fifa before' Isn't it a bit weird that I started showing samples months ago then you popped up with a release and claim everyone steals from you? You need to grow a little bit mate it's only a game and people are free to make whatever they like & you didn't see me getting upset when you released something I had been working on.

P.S you should also be more supportive to your customers because it's taken you like over a week to reply to these people when they're supporting your product by purchasing it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo