Post: FIFA 15 RTM Tool by freshmen1234 [Looking for Help]
04-04-2015, 12:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! i am attemtping to create an RTM tool for FIFA 15
but i don't have my PS3 with me right now so i cant get any offsets
plus i really need help with the coding, so if your interested and willing
to be patient with me, my skype is: notsurewherethespacebuttonis

also here are some pictures of the tool itself
You must login or register to view this content.

P.S sorry to the Developers of LTS and Binerz, i will change the functions
and such once i get my PS3 back :(

After looking at this update some may think that this is impossible but i
promise that every function that you see before you will be up and running ASAP
though some may be changed the majority of the tool will work
Last edited by 2freshtotouch ; 04-05-2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Still Editing and Changing Design
04-04-2015, 11:17 PM #11
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
My point was if you're devoted into learning C# to mod games then why attempt to make something for a game that has nothing publicly released to learn from when you have no knowledge in coding and finding offsets etc, That is why I said start with cod, Doesn't matter if you like it or not but it has a lot of information on finding offsets, & many sources to learn from to boost your knowledge in finding things for other games.

are u mad at me :( ? cuz i remove tool if u mad at me
04-04-2015, 11:35 PM #12
Looks great so far, I'll test it once you've finished it 😉
04-04-2015, 11:59 PM #13
Originally posted by 2freshtotouch View Post

Dude he's not mad at you, he is trying to help you out, and he has a point you should take his advice
04-05-2015, 12:27 AM #14
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by 2freshtotouch View Post

Either you don't understand English, Simply not taking any notes to what I am saying or just completely brainless. Not once did I say I was mad, Go back & read what I have said to you, It's call 'Advice' and anyone who is willing to learn will take it, If you don't want to take the time to read through & understand what I am saying to you then coding is not for you at all but you also need to change the design as it is clearly copied.

The following user thanked Kizza09 for this useful post:

alih88
04-05-2015, 12:31 AM #15
Well said! Smile
04-05-2015, 06:02 PM #16
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
Either you don't understand English, Simply not taking any notes to what I am saying or just completely brainless. Not once did I say I was mad, Go back & read what I have said to you, It's call 'Advice' and anyone who is willing to learn will take it, If you don't want to take the time to read through & understand what I am saying to you then coding is not for you at all but you also need to change the design as it is clearly copied.

im sorry :(
04-05-2015, 06:34 PM #17
is this tool legit or nahh??
04-05-2015, 07:43 PM #18
Originally posted by Modshotzz420 View Post
is this tool legit or nahh??

Atm no, its just a Design, Reason: i dont have my PS3 with me right now, so i cant search for any offsets.
but it will be back in a couple days, and thats when i will work on the functions rather then just designing it
because the design is an easy asset, but its nothing without functions, so just wait for a while and it will be
a "legit" tool
02-04-2016, 08:19 PM #19
ferrari_350
Save Point
gracias

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo