Post: FIFA 15 RTM Tool by freshmen1234 [Looking for Help]
04-04-2015, 12:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! i am attemtping to create an RTM tool for FIFA 15
but i don't have my PS3 with me right now so i cant get any offsets
plus i really need help with the coding, so if your interested and willing
to be patient with me, my skype is: notsurewherethespacebuttonis

also here are some pictures of the tool itself
You must login or register to view this content.

P.S sorry to the Developers of LTS and Binerz, i will change the functions
and such once i get my PS3 back :(

After looking at this update some may think that this is impossible but i
promise that every function that you see before you will be up and running ASAP
though some may be changed the majority of the tool will work
Last edited by 2freshtotouch ; 04-05-2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Still Editing and Changing Design
04-04-2015, 12:31 AM #2
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
The only hard part about making a tool for fifa is finding the offsets if you can find them then the rest is easy Enzo also your not really gonna get any of the offsets you need for that tool around anywhere. Most people keeping them for themselves.
04-04-2015, 12:33 AM #3
Binerz
Banned
Fully leeched tool with fully leeched offset haha

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from ahmar-01

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from me for the offset & kizza ect for the design

You must login or register to view this content. > Toty & legend team leeched from me

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from fifa 15 rtm tool with kizza ect again
04-04-2015, 12:39 AM #4
sorry
04-04-2015, 12:43 AM #5
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Binerz View Post
Fully leeched tool with fully leeched offset haha

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from ahmar-01

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from me for the offset & kizza ect for the design

You must login or register to view this content. > Toty & legend team leeched from me

You must login or register to view this content. > leeched from fifa 15 rtm tool with kizza ect again

Tbh he never leeched anything from you because he states above " I don't have my ps3 with me right now so i can't get any offsets " So obviously everything on there is just the design. You don't own the Toty / Legend team injector so he didn't take it from you , he just leeched the idea of it. The only point am giving you about your complaint is that of the design which i seen on another rtm tool =Z
04-04-2015, 01:19 AM #6
Originally posted by LiMiT View Post
Tbh he never leeched anything from you because he states above " I don't have my ps3 with me right now so i can't get any offsets " So obviously everything on there is just the design. You don't own the Toty / Legend team injector so he didn't take it from you , he just leeched the idea of it. The only point am giving you about your complaint is that of the design which i seen on another rtm tool =Z

its okay man thanks for sticking up for me, but i already apologized Smile
04-04-2015, 03:24 AM #7
Kizza09
Are you high?
If this is your first RTM tool then wouldn't it make more sense if you attempted to make one for COD? Due to it having so many tutorials, Sources to learn from and all offsets publicly released? Not being funny but copying someones design and not knowing how to code & expecting offsets will not teach you anything as making a design isn't the hardest to do, If you want to learn basic C# then simply follow Youtube tutorials as not all coding & tutorials released are based on 'Gaming' & 'Mods' you can easily learn things within minutes.

My advice to you is don't rush into something especially when you don't know where to start Smile, Not sure what motivated you into rushing into this but as I said if you want to learn then start off with COD.

Also for the 'Legend Injector' that does not work it's 'Classic XI' & the players are Stored only for Offline/Friendly use.
04-04-2015, 12:45 PM #8
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
If this is your first RTM tool then wouldn't it make more sense if you attempted to make one for COD? Due to it having so many tutorials, Sources to learn from and all offsets publicly released? Not being funny but copying someones design and not knowing how to code & expecting offsets will not teach you anything as making a design isn't the hardest to do, If you want to learn basic C# then simply follow Youtube tutorials as not all coding & tutorials released are based on 'Gaming' & 'Mods' you can easily learn things within minutes.

My advice to you is don't rush into something especially when you don't know where to start Smile, Not sure what motivated you into rushing into this but as I said if you want to learn then start off with COD.

Also for the 'Legend Injector' that does not work it's 'Classic XI' & the players are Stored only for Offline/Friendly use.

Yep but you can see the picture of the player in game and share the team,it's still funny
04-04-2015, 04:55 PM #9
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post

lol my motivation was this "im too poor to buy stuff, so i just figure out ways of getting it free lol" i liked all of you guys tools but i dont like COD anymore at all, and FIFA is the main game i play so i just wanted to make something for something i actually play :P plz dont be mad at me
04-04-2015, 05:12 PM #10
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by 2freshtotouch View Post
lol my motivation was this "im too poor to buy stuff, so i just figure out ways of getting it free lol" i liked all of you guys tools but i dont like COD anymore at all, and FIFA is the main game i play so i just wanted to make something for something i actually play :P plz dont be mad at me

My point was if you're devoted into learning C# to mod games then why attempt to make something for a game that has nothing publicly released to learn from when you have no knowledge in coding and finding offsets etc, That is why I said start with cod, Doesn't matter if you like it or not but it has a lot of information on finding offsets, & many sources to learn from to boost your knowledge in finding things for other games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo