02-02-2016, 11:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys I wanted to know if you can increase your coins on fifa 16 ... I tried in so many ways but with no result , there is a way to trick the server ?
02-02-2016, 11:12 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by sniper007fx View Post
Hello Guys I wanted to know if you can increase your coins on fifa 16 ... I tried in so many ways but with no result , there is a way to trick the server ?

No such thing exist... you can however use RTM tools to edit your statistics and gain money easier. Other than that, there is nothing much you could do. Also, if a method was found it wouldn't be released.

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

sniper007fx
02-02-2016, 11:19 AM #3
User PS4 PS4 are on ... I can not use RTM on webapp you can do something ? I managed to find fault on ps3 fifa 14 I'm talking about a long time ago that if I increased the points final FIFA World team mode and I went to open a package with points fifa said error , but when I went out and I went back to normal mode of final team gave me consumer Smile
02-03-2016, 09:52 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by sniper007fx View Post
User PS4 PS4 are on ... I can not use RTM on webapp you can do something ? I managed to find fault on ps3 fifa 14 I'm talking about a long time ago that if I increased the points final FIFA World team mode and I went to open a package with points fifa said error , but when I went out and I went back to normal mode of final team gave me consumer Smile

Didn't really understand that, but what I meant by my previous post was that you can use an RTM tool on PS3 to edit your player statistics. Which will therefore allow you to gain coins easier...
02-03-2016, 05:09 PM #5
BBondy
Bounty hunter
To get coins or FP i would recommend you buying them from a website.

playerhot
JustFIFACoins

Theres a lot more out there, you will save a lot of money Smile

Doesn't matter what console you are on either!

Hope this helped Smile
02-04-2016, 08:50 AM #6
I saw the great sites ... but how do they get all these credits ??? '

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo