Post: New update [TOOL] FIFA 18/17/16/15 EDITOR - ULTIMATE TEAM STATS
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM #1
rul3z
sexybeast
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); <object data="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> <embed src="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> You must login or register to view this content. </object>
Last edited by rul3z ; 08-10-2017 at 04:33 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to rul3z for this useful post:

2freshtotouch, A6shRkm, BurnMoDzHQ, Calculus, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, DMAAR-7777, fatasa1, Father Luckeyy, Geo, gianluca33, IFabianCL, iHaxel, ILuVGamin, ImPiffHD, Welsh, jaaaasonx, Kizza09, Marco_Legend, MEGANO5, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, nullerdk, policedu, PPx7temp, Pwnaggge, R.I, Reyz, RTE, rul3z, Saesumaek, Saint Goofy, ScaRzModZ, schmulla, skarin, Slinky, Jon Snow, Stunz, tenerifekid2, tmendozario, TragicMods CMT, VandaxiiMods, witchery, xMrJR, xRaW, Xx_GANG_xX, xZerTza
03-02-2015, 04:22 PM #20
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Darth View Post
FIFA 15 Editor By LTS

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Information
What will this application allow you to do?
This application will allow you to change your fifa ultimate team to play games with a better squad, you can change the players, stats nationality, position, team and player card. You can also change the in-game score with this, save your team and inject your team. With future updates we plan on finding as many things as possible Smile

Does this require a jailbroken PS3?
Yes, this requires you to have a jailbroken ps3.

Can you mod fifa coins?
No you cannot mod fifa coins however this should help you win games so you should earn them quicker.

Can you do services?
No these mods do not stick onto the account they only work during that game.

Do I understand it right. If I buy this tool , i will be able to turn my bronze team into ronaldo , messi etc ?
03-02-2015, 04:29 PM #21
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by ILuVGamin View Post
Do I understand it right. If I buy this tool , i will be able to turn my bronze team into ronaldo , messi etc ?

Yes that is correct.

The following user thanked Kizza09 for this useful post:

ILuVGamin
03-02-2015, 04:31 PM #22
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
Yes that is correct.

Do one get banned for this?
03-02-2015, 04:34 PM #23
Kizza09
Are you high?
Do one get banned for this?

You can be banned from any game for individual reasons, But personally I have not been banned from doing this & I have been doing it for a few months.

Edit: Never been banned from fifa.
03-02-2015, 04:41 PM #24
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
You can be banned from any game for individual reasons, But personally I have not been banned from doing this & I have been doing it for a few months.

Edit: Never been banned from fifa.

damn this tool looks too sexy. why did I buy coins 2 days ago Not Happy or Sad .
03-02-2015, 04:49 PM #25
i buyyed but the program doesn't open Gasp :(
03-02-2015, 04:54 PM #26
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by xTurkishKiller View Post
i buyyed but the program doesn't open Gasp :(

check you have all the .dll files in the same folder, if that's not the case - You must login or register to view this content.
03-02-2015, 05:48 PM #27
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
check you have all the .dll files in the same folder, if that's not the case - You must login or register to view this content.

I dont have paypal. Can my friend pay for me and I still use it?
03-02-2015, 05:59 PM #28
Kizza09
Are you high?
I dont have paypal. Can my friend pay for me and I still use it?

Yes as your License activation will be sent direct to the email you use so you may need to get him to send your activation to you, Remember the License can only be used on 1 Computer.

The following user thanked Kizza09 for this useful post:

ILuVGamin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo