Post: New update [TOOL] FIFA 18/17/16/15 EDITOR - ULTIMATE TEAM STATS
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM #1
rul3z
sexybeast
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); <object data="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> <embed src="https://buy.lastteamstanding.uk/fifa" width="100%" height="1200"> You must login or register to view this content. </object>
Last edited by rul3z ; 08-10-2017 at 04:33 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to rul3z for this useful post:

2freshtotouch, A6shRkm, BurnMoDzHQ, Calculus, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, DMAAR-7777, fatasa1, Father Luckeyy, Geo, gianluca33, IFabianCL, iHaxel, ILuVGamin, ImPiffHD, Welsh, jaaaasonx, Kizza09, Marco_Legend, MEGANO5, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, nullerdk, policedu, PPx7temp, Pwnaggge, R.I, Reyz, RTE, rul3z, Saesumaek, Saint Goofy, ScaRzModZ, schmulla, skarin, Slinky, Jon Snow, Stunz, tenerifekid2, tmendozario, TragicMods CMT, VandaxiiMods, witchery, xMrJR, xRaW, Xx_GANG_xX, xZerTza
12-10-2015, 10:39 PM #479
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by rul3z View Post
All tickets close automatically after 10 days, ticket system is not a chat system..

I just made a new account and it works fine here, after the very first login, it showed jibberish, then i went back to main menu (exited FUT mode) and opened it again, reconnected and it showed the correct players:
You must login or register to view this content.

Not exactly sure what is wrong with your accounts or whats it related to, because it worked on all our test accounts just fine and all the people who tested it for us..
If someone could PM me with your details like game region, psn region, old account/new account, and similar relevant info. or even login details for the accounts that show that r15_something stuff and ill pinpoint the issue, because so far i haven't been able to recreate it.

I found the issue, the tool isn't compatible with BLUS version, I downloaded bles it worked, although there's an issue, some players badges won't show, newly signed players won't show in the tool regardless if I closenit andnreopen, so I'm stucknwith my current players, and when i finish a single player game it will disconnect from EA servers after game has done and won't give me the win and it crashes
12-10-2015, 10:45 PM #480
rul3z
sexybeast
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
I found the issue, the tool isn't compatible with BLUS version, I downloaded bles it worked, although there's an issue, some players badges won't show, newly signed players won't show in the tool regardless if I closenit andnreopen, so I'm stucknwith my current players, and when i finish a single player game it will disconnect from EA servers after game has done and won't give me the win and it crashes

I am using the BLUS version...

As for the disconnects its how the game "reacts" when you change the score, there are posts about it in the main fifa 16 section, if it crashes its because you keep injecting the players after you disconnected (or exited) FUT, you can disable injecting after the match has started
12-11-2015, 01:16 AM #481
xRaW
xI2aW-

As for the disconnects its how the game "reacts" when you change the score, there are posts about it in the main fifa 16 section, if it crashes its because you keep injecting the players after you disconnected (or exited) FUT, you can disable injecting after the match has started

Yep that's probably it, I just leave injecting constantly on, never realized it would crash, I wasn't changing score tho, thanks for that answer, I'll be trying it and see if it doesn't crash Smile

as for the blus thing thats weird because it works fine on BLES, never worked once on blus for me
Last edited by xRaW ; 12-11-2015 at 02:23 AM.
12-11-2015, 02:20 PM #482
xRaW
xI2aW-

I stopped injecting once the game started, won 5-0 (never touched the score editor) still disconnected and crashed afterwards, is there a time when you should stop injecting?
12-11-2015, 10:04 PM #483
Xlepto
Haxor!
Pretty freaking cool
12-12-2015, 04:36 PM #484
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
All tickets close automatically after 10 days, ticket system is not a chat system..

so send a new ticket again?
12-13-2015, 08:35 AM #485
other players see now your players after new 1.02 update???
if i was change my players on update 1.01 other was not see,now i got many msg : all same like wtf wehat team you have
12-14-2015, 04:59 AM #486
i bought the tool and it wont do fuck all. best be helping me or i want my cash back!!!
12-19-2015, 06:02 AM #487
cy187
Keeper
Does this work after the latest patches on both FIFA's?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo